Mt. Fuji Viewpoint & Nature Adventure 1-Day Bus TourGo out on an amazing 1 day bus tour from Tokyo to Mt. Fuji and be memorized by the breathtaking sights and highlights of the area!★★★★★
- 12 hour tour
- Small group tour
- English speaking guide
We deployed some measures to ensure the safety of our customers and guides.Read more
- Take some breath taking pictures of Mt. Fuji from Arakurayama Sengen Park with a backdrop of the 5 story Pagoda
- Admire natural water springs of Mt. Fuji and feel the atomosphere of a traditional Japanese folk village
- Enjoy a delicious Hoto Soba/Udon meal at a traditional Japanese restaurant
- Explore the Narusawa Ice Cave made by ancient lava flows below and around Mt. Fuji!
- Glance in wonder at the beautiful flowing Shiraito Falls World Heritgae site made from melted ice from Mt. Fuji!
- English speaking guide for the full duration of the tour (Approx. 12 hours)
- Transport from Shinjuku (Tokyo) and around all the destinations in the Mt. Fuji area (via bus)
- Lunch at a Japanese restaurant right in front of Kawaguchi Lake (up to 1320 Yen)
- Entrance into all venues
- Tour photos
- No extra food/drinks will be provided
Mt. Fuji is probably one of the most famous symbols of Japan. People all over the world know this very famous and beautiful cone-shaped mountain with its snowy white peak. Mt. Fuji is not only a huge symbol of Japan, but also the Japanese people with many holding great respect and a close connection with this great and aesthetic mountain.
On our 1-day tour you will ride on our privately organized bus from Shinjuku in Tokyo right up and around this great mountain and the beautiful natural spots that have arisen from it.
With a theme based around Mt. Fuji’s effect on nature in the area, this tour will not only provide you with breath taking views and scenery of Mt. Fuji but allow you to dive directly into this famous mountain’s history.
You will also have the opportunity to learn about Japanese culture related to Mt. Fuji and visit a Japanese Shinto shrine where your friendly guide will teach you about Japanese religions and the role of Shinto shrines.
Also look forward to visiting and exploring around an ice cave that developed after a Mt. Fuji eruption over a 1000 years ago! We'll also take you to visit the World Heritage site of Shiraito Falls and also Otodome Falls, where the negative ions will refresh and revitalize you! The whole area around Shiraito Falls is almost like a scene out of Jurassic Park, so get ready to snap some photos for your album!
This tour also comes with a delicious lunch provided right in front of Kawaguchi Lake where you can choose from a variety of traditional Japanese set meals!
It's an early morning start but if you love breathtaking views, nature and an all-around Japanese culture experience this is definitely the tour for you!
- Unfortunately we cannot refund the tour price if you were unable to see Mt. Fuji clearly on the day due to weather conditions. Regardless of the weather there are still plenty of spots to enjoy on this tour, but we do suggest you keep an eye on the weather forecast before deciding to join or not.
- We can fully refund to you in case you cancel the tour at least 72 hours in advance of the tour starting time.
- "For a full refund, cancel at least 72 hours in advance of the tour starting time.
- Free date/time rescheduling up to 72 hours before the tour starting time (depending on availability)."
- Local favorite foods and drinks
- Hidden spots all over Japan
- Meet 10 of our local guides
Not ready to book yet?
Save it for later
Travel planning is hard. Take your time :) Save this link just in case and come back when you make a decision.
Some decisions need to be done together.
Share this link and see what they think
Check our FAQ to clear up any doubts you might have.