Tokyo Kimono Photoshoot Tour in AsakusaExplore around the famous Asakusa area of Tokyo in a traditional Kimono with some unforgettable photos of your experience!★★★★★
- 3.5 hour tour
- Small group tour
- English speaking guide
We deployed some measures to ensure the safety of our customers and guides.Read more
- Wear a traditional Japanese Kimono or Hakama from a range of different colors and designs!
- Explore more than 4 areas in and around Asakusa with a knowledgeable local guide.
- Have your photos taken by our skilled local guides and receive more than 20 edited photos.
- Full Kimono Rental (shop staff will show you how to wear it properly)
- Exploring Asakusa with a local guide
- Raw and edited photos during your tour around Asakusa taken by your guide
- Instructions on photo-shoots
- Additional purchases (merchandise, food and drinks)
Welcome to the Tokyo Kimono Photo Tour. In this tour, you will be able to wear an authentic Kimono or Hakama and walk around the old-town district of Asakusa. Your local guide will take various photos of you strolling around town. Asakusa is home to the famous Sensoji, Denpoin and Hoppy Street, Nakamise and a superb background view of Tokyo SkyTree.
During this tour you will first learn and experience putting on a real Kimono! Also get your hair done too for that extra authentic feel!
Since Asakusa has many spots (urban, metropolitan, retro, cultural, etc...), not only will you be able to take photos with various backgrounds, you will also nurture knowledge about Japan and it's culture/traditions from your local guide. With a Kimono, this is a must-do Japan experience.
Taking pictures is in itself, a communication tool. Let's visit these places like a local and interact with us!
- Tour around the old town of Asakusa and other districts, while wearing a special Kimono or Hakama. Have some memorable photos taken too!
- There are also Kimonos available for children aged 3~10 years old. Any children above this age are treated as adults.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the tour starting time.
- Free date/time rescheduling up to 24 hours before the tour starting time (depending on availability)."
- Local favorite foods and drinks
- Hidden spots all over Japan
- Meet 10 of our local guides
Not ready to book yet?
Save it for later
Travel planning is hard. Take your time :) Save this link just in case and come back when you make a decision.
Some decisions need to be done together.
Share this link and see what they think
Check our FAQ to clear up any doubts you might have.