Tokyo by Night Photography TourYour own photographer. A photogenic tour through the urban and local sides of Tokyo.★★★★★
- 1.5 hour tour
- Small group tour
- English speaking guide
What makes this tour unique
- Explore 10 urban and local areas around Shinjuku through places that are both popular and hidden.
- Visit the famous Scramble Crossing in Shibuya and learn how to take beautiful photos.
- Take photos around these areas: become the director of your very own photoshoot!
- Keep the memories and get 20 professionally edited photos of YOU taken during the tour.
- 20 edited photos during your tour around Shinjuku and Shibuya.
- Exploring Shinjuku with a local guide / english-speaking photographer.
Tips and recommendations by our official guides
Konnichiwa guys:) . I use a camera as my communication tool when I travel. Even in the countries which I don’t speak the local language, I could reach many beautiful places which only local people know.
This Shinjuku Photo Tour will enable guests of all ages to join a photoshoot that will be fully customisable and allow their best portrayals on the camera!
On arrival at the meeting point, our tour guide / photographer will take you on an unforgettable adventure through metropolitan Shinjuku.
Explore the hidden Omoide Yokocho, and take photos in a "Blade Runner"-esque setting. Then, walk around the metropolitan areas of Shinjuku in photogenic places recommended by photographers. These places and our guides will provide you with unforgettable solo trip, honeymoon, and family travel moments taken with a camera.
Visit the famous LOVE Statue and commemorate your visit to Shinjuku with more snapshots around the metropolitan area.
Your guide will slowly take you to the vibrant side of Shinjuku but first, we will stop by some quiet and relatively unknown shrines around the area. Stop by anywhere to your hearts content: in Shinjuku, anywhere is a good place to take photos.
Your guide will take you deep down the vibrant Kabukicho.
Walk through the legendary Golden Gai, through Hanazono Shrine and the corners of Kabukicho. You'll then journey through the famous Scramble Crossing at Shibuya, and have a birds eye view of this famous location! You'll never know what kind of photogenic places you will find as your guide takes you to uncharted places!
Uniqlo Shinjuku Nishiguchi StoreSee on google maps
- Right in front of Uniqlo Shinjuku Nishiguchi Store
- Older than 6yrs can join
- No cameras required unless you want to take picturesque photos of your own!
- "For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the tour starting time.
- Free date/time rescheduling up to 24 hours before the tour starting time (depending on availability)."