Tokyo by Night Photography TourYour own photographer. A photogenic tour through the urban and local sides of Tokyo.★★★★★
- 1.5 hour tour
- Small group tour
- English speaking guide
- Explore 10 urban and local areas around Shinjuku through places that are both popular and hidden.
- Visit the famous Scramble Crossing in Shibuya and learn how to take beautiful photos.
- Take photos around these areas: become the director of your very own photoshoot!
- Keep the memories and get 20 professionally edited photos of YOU taken during the tour.
- 20 edited photos during your tour around Shinjuku and Shibuya.
- Exploring Shinjuku with a local guide / english-speaking photographer.
- Foods and drinks.
- Transportation fee (¥160) from Shinjuku to Shibuya
Konnichiwa guys:) . I use a camera as my communication tool when I travel. Even in the countries which I don’t speak the local language, I could reach many beautiful places which only local people know.
This Shinjuku Photo Tour will enable guests of all ages to join a photoshoot that will be fully customisable and allow their best portrayals on the camera!
- Older than 6yrs can join
- No cameras required unless you want to take picturesque photos of your own!
- "For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the tour starting time.
- Free date/time rescheduling up to 24 hours before the tour starting time (depending on availability)."
- Local favorite foods and drinks
- Hidden spots all over Japan
- Meet 10 of our local guides
Not ready to book yet?
Save it for later
Travel planning is hard. Take your time :) Save this link just in case and come back when you make a decision.
Some decisions need to be done together.
Share this link and see what they think
Check our FAQ to clear up any doubts you might have.