4-Hour Osaka Highlights Bike TourCycle around the magnificent Osaka castle area★★★★★
- 4 hour tour
- Small group tour
- English speaking guide
What makes this tour unique
- Skip the crowds and take on a refreshing ride to Osaka Castle, guided by a trustworthy local guide.
- Set foot in Osaka Castle and shrine and learn it's well-kept secrets and history .
- Everything is included. Simply get on your bike and ride off into the wind!
- Additional food (available for purchase)
- Insurance (coverage for bodily injury liability)
Tips and recommendations by our official guides
In this cycling tour, we will guide you around Osaka castle where you can see daily lives of Osaka.
At first, we cycle around the long shopping street and visit the famous shrine, so our guide will share some Shinto and Osaka customs.
Then, we visit past and present museum, so we can walk old Osaka town in Edo era. By knowing the old times of Japan, you can feel the long history of Osaka while riding a cross bike in this tour!
Then, we will be headed to Osaka castle. Osaka Castle is one of the three greatest castles in Japan, so I'm sure you will be amazed.
Before that, it's time to have lunch, so our guide will take you the local and luxury style of Okonomiyaki, which is very famous as Osaka soul food!
Then, finally we will go up to the castle.
At last, we will go to green tea cafe and taste match with some snack.
I know that when you're traveling in Japan, you'll find yourself eating a lot because of the delicious food, so I hope this tour will give you the opportunity to exercise a bit to refresh yourself and be healthy.
In this tour, some of the food you'll be trying will be inclusive, but of course, you're free to buy any snacks or drinks at your expense. We're going to visit some souvenir shops, and we'll walk along the shopping streets, so there will be plenty of food for your tastebuds to explore.
Around Osaka Castle, the roads are well-maintained and it's not as crowded as the other parts of Osaka, so you don't have to worry about cycling in the crowd. It's nice and safe!! Also, one thing I can say is that cycling is very common in Japan, so it's a cycle-friendly country. We will have a small group, so you can feel free to tell us whenever you'd like to stop to take photos or take a break. The total distance that we're going to cycle will be around 11km, and most of the roads will be flat. So, I would like to welcome all solo travelers, friends, couples, and families! Please keep in mind that the minimum height requirement for this tour is 150cm (5 feet).
Please come and join us for this cycling adventure around Osaka Castle!! Let's have an awesome experience together in this unique atmosphere!!
If you are a biker and willing to explore town by bicycle, we have bike tours in Tokyo and Kyoto as well! Check them out more for your adventure!
Meet up at Family Mart near Tenmabashi station!
Don't worry about getting lost to get to our meeting point. We're going to meet up at the convenience store Family Mart in Tenma-bashi station, and we get a cool cross bike!. From the store, we'll pass through the cycling roads and head towards local shrine and shopping street!!
Visit Japan past and present museum to feel and see old times of Japan!
After checking local shrine and shopping street, we will visit Japan past and present museum. Here, we can see how people in Edo era live and how the city looked like. After this experience, you will see how the city was changed now by riding a bicycle!
Then, we'll head to Osaka Castle!
Head towards the beautiful Osaka Castle, and cycle around its premises.
Before going to the Osaka castle, it's time to have lunch! We will have Okonomiyaki, which is one of the Osaka soul food. Osaka Castle is located in the middle of a very large park known as Osaka Castle Park. It's approximately 105 hectares big!! So instead of taking a long walk and using up all your energy for the day, why not use a bicycle?! You'll also feel the nice breeze as you cycle near to the castle. On top of that, we'll take a stroll and take photos with the Osaka Castle! At last, we visit a small cafe where we can try Matcha with some snack!
In front of Family Mart in Tenma-bashi Station (Osaka Metro, Tanimachi line)See on google maps
- -2 mins by walk from Tenma-bashi station Exit. No.2
- The restaurant industry faces difficulty of hiring restaurant staff and training them because many restaurant staff had to quit or got laid off during the times of the Covid-19 pandemic. Therefore, food and drinks at some restaurants possibly comes served late and the tour might be longer than originally scheduled. We kindly ask for your understanding
- Because most Japanese restaurants are not fully ready for providing vegetarian menus, choices of vegetarian foods in our tour is available but limited.
- All levels are welcome.
- Anyone over 150cm ( 4′11″)tall can join this tour.
- Rental bike is included (Helmet is not included)
- For safety, the tour might be cancelled in case of unsuitable weather.
- Please wear comfortable clothes and shoes for cycling.
- You can put your luggages in the locker in the station during the tour.(Around 500yen)
- Itinerary order is subject to change depending on traffic, weather and operation
- If any place is closed, we will try to attend alternative place
- Please note that there might be other participants
- Out of respect for other guests and to ensure the best tour for everyone, we must start the tour on time.
- You will not be able to join the tour, get refund or rescheduled if you are late for the tour and missed the group.
- We do not recommend bringing young children and baby on this tour. We can refer customers with children to outside sitter services, so please contact us before booking.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the tour starting time.
- Free date/time rescheduling up to 24 hours before the tour starting time (depending on availability).
- The tour would be cancel If there is a 40% or more of rain probability. (In case of cancellation we will send a message one day before the tour)
Anyone over 150cm ( 4′11″)tall can join this tour because of the size of bicycles.
The tour would be cancel if there is a 40% or more of rain probability. In case of cancellation because of bad weather we will send you a message one day before the tour; we might propose you to reschedule the tour to the closest available day (depending on availability).
If it is cancelled by bad weather, you get full refund.