Local Guide will take you to the Cafes and the Shops beloved by Locals.
Enjoy the View of Mt. Fuji!
Maybe for the first time in your life, you can dive into a Japanese Sento
Hi I'm Yasuko! I created this experience because I lived in Yanaka in my childhood and I want travelers to discover and experience the town that I love strolling through.
Yanaka has been developping as "Tera-machi", the town near by the big temple. Yanaka was not destroyed during WW2, so the landscape and the atmosphere are still remaining. There are lot of shops, which are old and small, but very nice and beloved by locals. Many great writers and famous artists loved this town and had been there, so there are many museums and monuments of them.
In this tour, I'll take you to shops and the cafe in Yanaka-Ginza shopping street and Sento. In old Japanese town, the culture of public bath is still popular. Let's walk through the old Japanese town and enjoy the nostalgic atmosphere!
- - Guide fee
- - Japanese bath entrance fee (including rental towel, soap)
- Reservations may be cancelled without a charge up to 8 days prior to the program date.
- Reservations cancelled less than 7 days before the program date will incur the following charges:
- - Between 7 days prior and 24 hours prior to the reservation date: 100% of the program charge
- Cancellation after the starting time or no show: 100% of the program charge.
- -If the game is cancelled due to rain or other weather conditions, We refund 100% of the money.