Learn Basic Japanese Language from a Local Tour GuideA comprehensive edutainment experience on Japan!
- 1.5 hour tour
- Small group tour
- English speaking guide
- A comprehensive learning experience on Japan
- Learn how to speak the bisic Japanese language from a local guide
- 90 minutes with a local guide answering your questions on Japan
- We also provide private tours in groups, contact us for more information!
- 90-min edutainment experience with a local guide
Hello! And thank you for your interest in this tour. Japan seems to be one of the most interesting countries in the world.
In this virtual experience, you get to learn the basic Japanese language from a local tour guide! Based on various criteria including language, culture, and even food, we will take you on a cultural and comprehensive discourse of Japanese culture. We call it, JAPANESE 101.
What should you expect from this tour? Well, we do have some things to share like how to order at reastaurants, useful pharases in Japanese etc, but it will mostly be up to you! So please make sure to have a lot of questions beforehand as your local guide will answer every one of them, while socialising with you.
Finally, expect to make a new friend out of this experience. Even though this tour is completely virtual, you will learn so much from your local guide and have a genuinely fun time with them.
- Please check the timezone below the calendar when selecting a reservation date/time. If it shows "Japan Standard Time". please check the time difference carefully.
- You need an internet connection and the ability to audio and video.
- Bring your drink or snacks to enjoy while we are exploring Tokyo.
- This is an online virtual tour, so we'll be guiding you at our studio or home in Tokyo.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the tour starting time.
- Free date/time rescheduling up to 24 hours before the tour starting time (depending on availability).
- Local favorite foods and drinks
- Hidden spots all over Japan
- Meet 10 of our local guides
Not ready to book yet?
Save it for later
Travel planning is hard. Take your time :) Save this link just in case and come back when you make a decision.
Some decisions need to be done together.
Share this link and see what they think
Check our FAQ to clear up any doubts you might have.