Tokyo Imperial Palace Historical Virtual TourA Virtual Walking Tour from the historical Tokyo Imperial Palace and Tokyo Station
- 1.5 hour tour
- Small group tour
- English speaking guide
- Enjoy the live-streaming from outside of Tokyo Imperial Palace
- A comprehensive guided walking tour of Tokyo Station virtually with a local guide
- Get deep insights on how Tokyo's history and culture has been developed in significance to these two locations
- Our guide will share local favorites for your next Japan trip
- Live-streaming from outside of Tokyo Imperial Palace and Tokyo Station
- 90 minutes with a local guide
- Foods and Drinks (Grab your favorite drink and snacks while enjoying the virtual tour!)
On this online experience you'll enjoy a 90 minute panoramic virtual tour via Zoom with a local guide.
In this tour, we will visit Tokyo Imperial Palace and Tokyo Station, two of Tokyo's finest and classic locations. They are engrained into Japanese culture and history, which is why you should know more about these two if you are interested in Japan!
This experience focuses on getting to know these two places more. Your local guide will take you on a magnificent virtual tour through these two locations and provide you with some interesting facts, stories and historic tales.
You'll get insider travelling tips at each location, illustrated with images, videos and 360-degree photos, that will help you on your next trip to Japan!
This virtual tour will be very interactive. We have many quizzes about Japanese culture and would love to hear what you want to know or visit in Japan!
Your guide will answer your questions during the tour and give you some recommendations, so sit down, relax and have some questions ready as you join us in this virtual social walking tour!
We're sure that you will get to see and experience many sides of Tokyo! Looking forward to seeing you soon!
- Please check the timezone below the calendar when selecting a reservation date/time. If it shows "Japan Standard Time". please check the time difference carefully.
- You need an internet connection and the ability to audio and video.
- Bring your drink or snacks to enjoy while we are exploring Tokyo.
- This is an online virtual tour, so we'll be guiding you at Tokyo Imperial Palace.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the tour starting time.
- Free date/time rescheduling up to 24 hours before the tour starting time (depending on availability).
- Local favorite foods and drinks
- Hidden spots all over Japan
- Meet 10 of our local guides
Not ready to book yet?
Save it for later
Travel planning is hard. Take your time :) Save this link just in case and come back when you make a decision.
Some decisions need to be done together.
Share this link and see what they think
Check our FAQ to clear up any doubts you might have.