3-Hour Tokyo Good Old Bike Tour - Cycling to the Old townsCycling your way through the neighborhoods of Asakusa, Skytree and Ueno area in 3 hours★★★★★
- 3 hour tour
- Small group tour
- English speaking guide
We deployed some measures to ensure the safety of our customers and guides.Read more
- Visit Senso-ji temple and learn how to worship
- Cycling to must-visit spots in 3 hours such as Skytree, Asakusa, and Ueno
- Total distance is 12km. Suitable for all riders
- Water and bike insurance are included, so you come to the tour empty-handed
- Bike Rental (see photos/videos for bicycle type)
- A bottle of water
- Bike Insurance
- 3 hours with a local guide
- Additional Food and Drink (available for purchase)
This 3-hourTokyo Old-Town Bike Tour gives you a fascinating first-hand look at Tokyo's coolest local neighborhoods,
its incredible lost history, legendary social movements, and Japanese-style architecture.
You'll come away with lasting memories, new discoveries, and magical photos.
On this tour, we'll take a pedal through some of the Tokyo's old and historical towns and neighborhoods of Asakusa, Ueno, and Akihabara.
Aboard a hybrid cycle on this 3 hour sightseeing tour by bike and pass through beautiful rivers, parks, backstreets and temples in Tokyo.
This is the bike tour for any travelers over 15 years old. We cycle 12 km and drop by several spots and explore the neighborhoods on foot. A hybrid bike is easy to ride so don't worry if you are a beginner!
Also, a bottle of water and bike insurance are included, so you come to the tour empty-handed.
Come join our Tokyo bike tour and explore more city treasures in the historical areas of Tokyo!
We have another bike tour in Tokyo named "Tokyo Historical Bike Tour to Imperial Palace, Fish market" which have a different route and places to visit. If you are interested in our bike tours, check out the other bike tour!
Check the videos and the cycling map below to get more ideas how this one is like!
Start this Tokyo Bike Tour and Ride a bike to the bottom of Skytree!
We'll meet at Asakusabashi station and a local guide will explain about traffic rules of Japanese roads. Then, we'll start to go cycling towards Asakusa area. First of all, we will ride to the bottom of Skytree, tallest radio tower in the world.
Cycle around Asakusa area and visit Senso-ji, the oldest temple in Japan.
After visiting Skytree, we go to Senso-ji temple and learn about worshiping at temple in Japan. After that, we ride to Ueno area.
- All levels are welcome.
- Anyone over 15 years old can join this tour.
- For safety, the tour might be cancelled in case of unsuitable weather.
- Please wear comfortable clothes and shoes for cycling.
- You cannot put your luggages in the rental bike office during the tour. Please do not bring your luggage with you or put them in lockers before the tour.
- Itinerary order is subject to change depending on traffic, weather and operation
- If any place is closed, we will try to attend alternative place
- Please note that there might be other participants
- Out of respect for other guests and to ensure the best tour for everyone, we must start the tour on time.
- You will not be able to join the tour, get refund or rescheduled if you are late for the tour and missed the group.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the tour starting time.
- Free date/time change up to 24 hours till the tour starting time (depending on availability).
- The tour would be cancel If there is a 40% or more of rain probability. (In case of cancellation we will send a message one day before the tour)
- Local favorite foods and drinks
- Hidden spots all over Japan
- Meet 10 of our local guides
Not ready to book yet?
Save it for later
Travel planning is hard. Take your time :) Save this link just in case and come back when you make a decision.
Some decisions need to be done together.
Share this link and see what they think
Check our FAQ to clear up any doubts you might have.