Sushi-making class taught by a professional master sushi chef and sake-tasting tourLearn how to make traditional Japanese sushi at an authentic Japanese restaurant with Japanese master sushi chefs!★★★★★
- 3 hour tour
- Small group tour
- English speaking guide
What makes this tour unique
- Learn the art of sushi-making at an authentic Japanese restaurant with master sushi chefs!
- Visit a historical shrine and deepen your knowledge of Japanese culture with a local guide!
- Enjoy sampling 3 different types of Japanese sake at a local sake shop with long tradition!
- sushi-making experience (7 pieces)
- sake-sampling (3 types)
- photos taken by your guide
- 3-hour tour with a local guide
Learn the art of sushi-making at an authentic Japanese restaurant with master sushi chefs!
You can experience traditional sushi-making at an authentic Japanese sushi restaurant while learning from master sushi chefs. They will share their expertise and tips on how to make sushi, and if you have any questions, you can ask them and our guide will translate them for you. After the lesson, you will return to your seats to enjoy the fruits of your labor. It will definitely be a special experience in Japan!
Visit a local shrine and learn about its rich history and culture.
Continue the tour by visiting a local shrine (one of Tokyo’s oldest and top five major shrines) and take an in depth look into the world of spiritual Shinto religion, deeply rooted in Japanese mythology and lifestyle. The shrine has been worshipped at for over 1900 years. You can learn from your local guide about Shintoism and the Japanese view of the religion, and the difference between the Japanese Shinto religion and Buddhism.
Enjoy Japanese sake-sampling! How about a rare local sake from Tokyo as a souvenir?
We will drop by a local Japanese sake shop at the end of our tour. The shop also brews local sake in the city, so you can purchase Tokyo's rare local sake "KOUZURU", which is dedicated to the god of the local shrine. During the tour, you can also sample three different types of the shop’s recommended Japanese sake from all over Japan and purchase the sake of your choice.
*sake-sampling is temporarily served with plastic cups as a measurement for Infectious disease. small reusable cups will be used when the current situation changes.
Fuchu Tourist Information centerSee on google maps
- In front of the Fuchu Tourist Information Center’s building
- 5 minutes’ walk from the stations below:
- ・Fuchu Station on the Keio Line: around 20 minutes by a special express train from Shinjuku Station on the Keio Line
- ・Fuchuhommachi Station on the JR Line: around 40 minutes from Shinjuku Station on the JR Chuo and JR Musashino lines
- Please bring your own mask. You can only enter the places on the tour wearing a mask.
- People who are 20 years or older can take part in sushi-making.
- Sushi-making experience is limited to 3 people in a group.
- (If you want to join the tour with more than 3 people, please contact us)
- *Please note sushi-making starts around 3p.m. and this itinerary cannot be changed. It is recommended to adjust the amount of lunch before joining the tour.
- If you feel sick, please cancel the tour because Sushi restaurant has the right to refuse customer who looks / feel sick.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the tour starting time.
- Free date/time change up to 24 hours till the tour starting time (depending on the availability).