Japanese Snacks You Should Try: Online ExperienceA delicious, virtual tour through Japan's snacks
- 1.5 hour tour
- Small group tour
- English speaking guide
- Discover the uniqueness of Japanese snacks with local guides
- Get deep insights on Japanese snacks and Oyatsu culture
- Find your own favorite Japanese snacks with your guide!
- We also provide private tours in groups, contact us for more information!
- 90 minutes with a local guide!
- Additional purchases
Japanese culture is well known for its unique food cultures. A prime example would be Oyatsu (Snacks). On this online virtual tour, you will enjoy learning about Japanese oyatsu and otsumami (light food) and its diverse array of different confectionary delights.
Not only will you learn about different types of Oyatsu, you will also learn how Oyatsu plays a deep role in Japanese culture. Find out more why we love Oyatsu, and how it acts as a social communication tool.
When it comes to Oyatsu, there are so many different types including Dagashi (classic snacks) to more expensive fares such as Tempura. This is why we will try to recommend you Oyatsu based on your preference.
Join us and delve into the culture of Oyatsu!
- Please check the timezone below the calendar when selecting a reservation date/time. If it shows "Japan Standard Time". please check the time difference carefully.
- You need an internet connection and the ability to audio and video.
- Bring your drink or snacks to enjoy while we are exploring Tokyo.
- This is an online virtual tour, so we'll be guiding you at our studio or home in Tokyo.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the tour starting time.
- Free date/time rescheduling up to 24 hours before the tour starting time (depending on availability).
- Local favorite foods and drinks
- Hidden spots all over Japan
- Meet 10 of our local guides
Not ready to book yet?
Save it for later
Travel planning is hard. Take your time :) Save this link just in case and come back when you make a decision.
Some decisions need to be done together.
Share this link and see what they think
Check our FAQ to clear up any doubts you might have.