Kyoto Tours by Local Guides
Welcome to Kyoto
Welcome to my CityPlay Video
View All Guides ›
Discover Local Tours with Fun Local Guides in Kyoto
Kyoto Bar Hopping Night Tour
- Experience deep izakaya & food culture in the backstreets of Kyoto that are normally hard to find for tourists at night
- Hop through 3 local Japanese bars with a friendly local tour guide
- Get insight into how to enjoy nights in Kyoto night like a local
Kyoto Night Foodie Tour
- Experience Kyoto's authentic local foods in the backstreets of Gion, and learn about the food culture of Kyoto
- Stroll through beautiful Gion and the Gion Shirakawa area at night
- Share a table with a local guide and listen to real, local voices
- A family-friendly experience for travelers interesting in Kyoto's local foods
Food & Drink
Kyoto Sake Brewery & Tasting Tour
- Learn about sake while walking around one of the 3 major sake brewery districts in Japan
- Taste many different kinds of Kyoto's sake through the tour and gain the ability to distinguish the differences
- Walk around Kyoto's laid-back area along the river and visit a local shrine.
Nishiki Market Breakfast Walking Food Tour
- Feeling the crisp morning air, stroll around the Kyoto's classic backstreets.
- Enjoy the‘One of a Kind’ breakfast at Nishiki (Ichiba) Market, the kitchen of Kyoto!
- Learn the food culture of Kyoto by enjoying the local cuisine loved by locals from a local tour guide
Kyoto Tea Ceremony & Kiyomizu-dera Temple Walking Tour
- Tea Ceremony Experience! - Try making matcha and savor it with Japanese sweets
- Enjoy sight-seeing of ancient towns of Kyoto efficiently without getting lost.
- Learn the history of Kyoto, Japanese religion and culture from a local guide during the sightseeing of ancient towns and temples of Kyoto.
- Explore the famous local produce and products peculiar to Kyoto, such as Japanese sweets, pickles and chopsticks around Kiyomizuzaka area.