● Explore the actual location, like characters of the most popular Japanese anime.
● A local guide will take photos of you and the locations just like in the anime scenes.
● Have lunch at the restaurant in the anime.
When "Your Name. (Kimi no Na wa.)" was showing at the theaters, i saw it twice in the theaters. The animation, voice, music and the story were awesome that I fell in love with the movie.
Few months after that, I was on an aircraft for a long flight. The airline had "Your Name." in the on demand entertainment. As soon as I noticed that, I started watching it and replayed for more than 6 times. Of course I watched it on my flight home too. Now I have purchased the "Blu-ray Collectors' Edition 4K Ultra HD Blu-ray 5-Disc Set (First Press Exclusive Edition)" and keep on watching this movie.
As a crazed fan of "Your Name.", I deeply researched about the movie including the various places appeared in the scenes and created this tour. If you also love "Your Name.", join my tour.
- mars.kreviewed 6 months ago...
- machadoreviewed 7 months ago我們的導遊Henry...
- machadoreviewed 8 months agoHenry was so friendly and showed us insights of...
Henry was so friendly and showed us insights of Your Name. What I liked about him is that he is very passionate about Japanese anime! Also, he sent me nice animation photos taken during the tour. Thanks Henry!
- mars.kreviewed 8 months agoIf you saw kimi no na wa, I can highly recommend...
If you saw kimi no na wa, I can highly recommend you to go on this tour! You can see real life locations from the movie and you can take your photo at the famous stairs. Thank you for guiding us Henry!