Go into the deep indoor food alley of Tokyo's coolest nightlife district with a local guide
Experience Shibuya's urban night culture by sharing a table with the locals
Try Japanese beer and food that locals get when they go out
Konnichiha. Ryo desu!
Shibuya is one of the most popular districts in Japan. It's especially famous for the Shibuya crossing handling 2 million people everyday. And of course, no one comes to Tokyo without taking a picture with the famous Hachiko statue for Instagram.
Most tourists go to Shibuya by day. I'm here to show you how Shibuya is by night.
The Hachiko statue becomes the meeting point where hundreds of people wait for their friends and dates, and then go enjoy the fun night of Shibuya.
On the night of the Shibuya bar hopping tour, our friendly local tour guide will wait for you right outside of Shibuya station, like a real local! You will then pub crawl to unknown 3 Japanese Izakaya style bars with a guide: two of them are located in a hidden meat alley and the other one is in Dogen zaka area. The hidden meat alley is one of highlights of this tour!
Many tiny pubs and bars offering various types of food and drinks hide in this alley in a building. Unlike other food alleys, this alley with festival atmosphere is a whole floor in a huge building that hosts many types of local bars and pubs!
Each restaurant has different style of meat presentation and preparation. You'll be able to taste teppan, meat-zushi, kobe beef and more! Of course, there are vegetarian menus, so don't worry.
Don't worry if you can't pronounce the names, our guide will help you order and explain everything
Let's try local foods and drinks that you can only try in Japan!
- Hopping 3 bars with a local guide
- Some Japanese sake
- The MagicalTrip original sake cup
- Photos on the tour
- Please note that there may be other participants
- You do not need to pay for the guide's food and drinks
- Please bring some cash for your drinks and food, as most bars don't accept credit cards
- Usually each izakaya bar costs around 1,000 - 2,000JPY ($8 - $20)
- Please note that most of the Izakaya bars have a cover charge of 300-500 JPY ($2-4) per person, which usually includes a small appetizer of the day called otooshi
- You might need to order at least 1 food at the bar because it's the rule for some bars
- Only people that are 20 years or older can drink alcohol because of the law in Japan
- Out of respect for our other guests and to ensure the best tour for everyone, we must start the tour on time. Please note that you may need to join the tour from the second/third bar if you are being too late for the tour.
- Free cancellation in 24 hours up to the tour starting time
- Free date/time change in 3 hours up to the tour starting time
- Cancellation after the starting time or no show, you will be charged 100% of the program charge
- Time in Japan Standard Time
- Please note that being late for more than 30 minutes without contacting us will be regarded as cancellation
- Make a payment on the next page
- You can check its availability in the calendar and will receive a booking email after booking