Shibuya Bar Hopping Night Tour in TokyoTaste all kinds of Japanese meat in the lively nightlife district of Tokyo★★★★★
- 3 hour tour
- Small group tour
- English speaking guide
What makes this tour unique
- Go into the deep indoor food alley of Tokyo's coolest nightlife area with a friendly tour guide
- All-in-one bar hopping tour. Drinks & Foods are included. so you come to the tour empty-handed
- Pub crawl through 3 hidden izakaya bars & pubs
- Experience Shibuya's urban night culture by sharing a table with the locals
- Try local drinks and food that locals get at night from our recommendations
- 4 drinks & 3 dishes or 3 drinks & 4 dishes, enough for a full dinner meal. (Vegan menu available)
- Hopping 3 local izakaya bars with a local guide
- Photos during the tour
Check out YouTuber Simon and Martina experiencing our tour
Tips and recommendations by our official guides
If you are staying a hotel in Shibuya, this bar tour is a must at night!
Shibuya is one of the most popular districts in Japan. It's especially famous for the Shibuya crossing handling 2 million people everyday. And of course, no one comes to Tokyo without taking a picture with the famous Hachiko statue for Instagram.
Most tourists go to Shibuya, Tokyo by day. we're here to show you how Shibuya is by night.
The Hachiko statue becomes the meeting point where hundreds of people wait for their friends and dates, and then go enjoy the fun night of Shibuya.
On the night of the Shibuya bar hopping night tour, our friendly local tour guide will wait for you right outside of Shibuya station, like a real local! You will then pub crawl to 3 unknown Japanese Izakaya style izakaya bars with a guide: one of them is located in a hidden meat alley and the other ones are in Dogen zaka area. The hidden meat alley is one of highlights of this tour!
Many tiny pubs and bars offering various types of food and drinks hide in this alley in a building. Unlike other food alleys, this alley's festival atmosphere is a whole floor in a huge building that hosts many types of local bars and pubs!
Each restaurant has different style of meat presentation and preparation.
MagicalTrip carefully handpicked the best food & drinks combos, enough for a full dinner meal.
You can select from various types (over 30 kinds) of recommended foods and drinks like teppan, meat-sushi, Japanese steak, sake, Japanese whiskey, beer and more! Of course, there are vegetarian menus, so don't worry.
This is an All-in-one bar tour. Drinks & Foods are included. so you come to the tour empty-handed!
You can order the foods you like based on the tour guide's explanation and recommendation in each Izakaya bar, so don't worry even if you are a vegetarian or have food allergies.
We offer food & drinks at a special price much cheaper than the actual price!
We have another pub crawl bar hopping tour in Shinjuku (Tokyo Bar Hopping in Shinjuku) that helps you navigate through other food alleys with the different atmosphere and different types of menu (Yakitori, various types of Sake etc). So if you like Shibuya bar hopping tour, why don't you try Tokyo bar hopping in Shinjuku as well?
Let's try local foods and drinks that you can only try in Shibuya during this tour!
Start Shibuya bar hopping Tour with Japanese Beer! Cheers with our tour guide!
We begin the tour right in front of one of the most iconic landmarks of Japan: the Shibuya Crossing. You've probably already seen it in a music video or a movie. It is the world's busiest pedestrian crossing. We'll take a couple of photos, with the hundreds of people crossing it and the lit up Shibuya buildings on the background (it's a classic photo!) We'll then head up to the 1st bar through the bustling Shibuya nightlife streets. At this bar you'll be able to taste Japanese beer as well as enjoy local grilled dishes.
Pub Crawl into Shibuya's Hidden Meat Alley and Discover a City within a City!
The second bar is easy to miss if you are distracted! This "street" is indoors, and is called a yokocho (alleyway). It's located in a building on the main street of Shibuya and has over 30 izakaya bars (Japanese style bars) that serves various types of Japanese food and drinks. Also, we'll encounter lots of local people relaxing after work and bars normally get crowded, so it can be difficult to find seats. But don't worry, we'll reserve some good seats for you. The bars are tiny, people are drinking, and their spirits are high, so expect lots of interactions with locals!
Wagyu(Japanese beef), Sushi and a Taste of Japanese Sake to Enjoy the best of this Shibuya Bar Hopping Tour of Tokyo!
On this tour, we'll crawl through our favorite Izakaya bars in the meat alley that specializes in Japanese beef and sake. You can select 4 drinks & 3 dishes, enough for a full dinner meal from our recommended menu there! This is an All-in-one bar tour. All drinks & foods are included. so you come to the tour empty-handed! You can taste various types of Japanese meat: the famous wagyu, the melts-in-your-mouth Kobe beef or try some fresh beef sushi, while you sip on a good cup of Japanese sake or other Japanese drinks. Vegetarian menus are also available! Make the most out of authentic Tokyo nightlife with our local guide and other guests!
In front of Shibuya Tsutaya shop(same building as Starbucks)See on google maps
- 3 minutes walk from JR Shibuya station Hachiko Exit
- Your guide will be holding a red/orange sign saying "Magical Trip"
- Anyone over 15 years old can join this tour but only those who are 20 years or older are allowed to drink alcohol by Japanese law.
- You do not need to pay for the guide's food and drinks.
- This tour could possibly visit the place where smoking is not prohibited. please note that we may not be able to change the tour venues in this case.
- Out of respect for our other guests and to ensure the best tour for everyone, we must start the tour on time.
- You will not be able to join the tour, get refund or rescheduled if you are late for the tour and missed the group.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the tour starting time.
- Free date/time rescheduling up to 24 hours before the tour starting time (depending on availability).