Shibuya Bar Hopping Night Tour in TokyoTaste all kinds of Japanese meat in the lively nightlife district of Tokyo★★★★★
- 3 hour tour
- Small group tour
- English speaking guide
We deployed some measures to ensure the safety of our customers and guides.Read more
Dont wait! Seats are limited
- Go into the deep indoor food alley of Tokyo's coolest nightlife area with a friendly tour guide
- All-in-one bar hopping tour. Drinks & Foods are included. so you come to the tour empty-handed
- Pub crawl through 3 hidden izakaya bars & pubs
- Experience Shibuya's urban night culture by sharing a table with the locals
- Try local drinks and food that locals get at night from our recommendations
- 4 drinks & 3 dishes or 3 drinks & 4 dishes, enough for a full dinner meal. (Vegan menu available)
- Hopping 3 local izakaya bars with a local guide
- Photos during the tour
If you are staying a hotel in Shibuya, this bar tour is a must at night!
Shibuya is one of the most popular districts in Japan. It's especially famous for the Shibuya crossing handling 2 million people everyday. And of course, no one comes to Tokyo without taking a picture with the famous Hachiko statue for Instagram.
Most tourists go to Shibuya, Tokyo by day. we're here to show you how Shibuya is by night.
The Hachiko statue becomes the meeting point where hundreds of people wait for their friends and dates, and then go enjoy the fun night of Shibuya.
On the night of the Shibuya bar hopping night tour, our friendly local tour guide will wait for you right outside of Shibuya station, like a real local! You will then pub crawl to 3 unknown Japanese Izakaya style izakaya bars with a guide: one of them is located in a hidden meat alley and the other ones are in Dogen zaka area. The hidden meat alley is one of highlights of this tour!
Many tiny pubs and bars offering various types of food and drinks hide in this alley in a building. Unlike other food alleys, this alley's festival atmosphere is a whole floor in a huge building that hosts many types of local bars and pubs!
Each restaurant has different style of meat presentation and preparation.
MagicalTrip carefully handpicked the best food & drinks combos, enough for a full dinner meal.
You can select from various types (over 30 kinds) of recommended foods and drinks like teppan, meat-sushi, Japanese steak, sake, Japanese whiskey, beer and more! Of course, there are vegetarian menus, so don't worry.
This is an All-in-one bar tour. Drinks & Foods are included. so you come to the tour empty-handed!
You can order the foods you like based on the tour guide's explanation and recommendation in each Izakaya bar, so don't worry even if you are a vegetarian or have food allergies.
We offer food & drinks at a special price much cheaper than the actual price!
We have another pub crawl bar hopping tour in Shinjuku (Tokyo Bar Hopping in Shinjuku) that helps you navigate through other food alleys with the different atmosphere and different types of menu (Yakitori, various types of Sake etc). So if you like Shibuya bar hopping tour, why don't you try Tokyo bar hopping in Shinjuku as well?
Let's try local foods and drinks that you can only try in Shibuya during this tour!
- Anyone over 15 years old can join this tour but only those who are 20 years or older are allowed to drink alcohol by Japanese law.
- You do not need to pay for the guide's food and drinks.
- This tour could possibly visit the place where smoking is not prohibited. please note that we may not be able to change the tour venues in this case.
- Out of respect for our other guests and to ensure the best tour for everyone, we must start the tour on time.
- You will not be able to join the tour, get refund or rescheduled if you are late for the tour and missed the group.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the tour starting time.
- Free date/time rescheduling up to 24 hours before the tour starting time (depending on availability).
- Local favorite foods and drinks
- Hidden spots all over Japan
- Meet 10 of our local guides
Not ready to book yet?
Save it for later
Travel planning is hard. Take your time :) Save this link just in case and come back when you make a decision.
Some decisions need to be done together.
Share this link and see what they think
Check our FAQ to clear up any doubts you might have.