Japanese Fashion Trends: Harajuku Kawaii Fashion Virtual TourA virtual shopping experience through Tokyo's fashion district, Harajuku
- 1 hour tour
- Small group tour
- English speaking guide
- Live streaming outside of Harajuku streets and explore the fashion town virtually
- Go shopping at local clothing shops with the latest fashions.
- Take a peaceful walk around Meiji Shrine.
- We also provide private tours in groups, contact us for more information!
- Virtual tour with a local guide
- Purchases made during virtual tour
We want to show the authentic, local things of Japan to tourists coming here, things that have less tourism-oriented aspects virtually by walking around Harajuku area and live streaming.
We hope you will enjoy our tour! Harajuku is known as the most famous pop culture and fashion area in Tokyo. Travelers can enjoy it just by virtually walking around the streets and soaking up the trendy atmosphere, watching the Harajuku-style teenagers dressed in colorful, slightly crazy outfits.
In this virtual tour, your friendly loca guide will show you the most interesting parts of Harajuku and give you some insights into Japanese pop-culture and fashion trend.
You can tell your guide your fashion preferences and then the guide will recommend and show you their favorite shops in Harajuku.
When you visit Harajuku, you won't get confused about where to go and what to try . Most of all, you'll easily see the contrast of beautiful Meiji shrine with the trendy pop culture, all in only one hour!
You can take a walk around the shrine grounds, shop in the stylish shopping street, and hang out with your local guide virtually! By the end of it all, you'll have a great sense of Harajuku with the help of the guide provided.
We will do our best to ensure that you have the greatest experience possible in Harajuku! We are look forward to seeing you soon!
Get insights into Harajuku pop-culture and fashion from you home!
At first, your guide head to a shopping street filled with Harajuku pop culture and start the livesteaming. Here, you get to see not only a lots of unique shops, but also fancy sweets shops like **crepes, pancakes, and cotton candy** available only in Harajuku. After that, your guide will go into the backstreets of Harajuku where many cutting-edge clothing stores and antique shops are alined. Here, you can learn the Japan's latest fashion trends as well as our unique fashion culture. Of course, you can ask your guide to go inside and see what they have to offer.
Take a peaceful walk around Meiji Shrine in Tokyo
**Meiji shrine** is the embodiment of tranquility, with 365 different species of trees to be found amongst the 100,000 that dot the grounds. It acts as a relaxing contrast to the fast-paced, busy streets of Harajuku. Your guide will end the tour with a peaceful stroll around the shrine, breathing in some fresh air and preparing for the amazing Harajuku subculture experience.
- Please check the timezone below the calendar when selecting a reservation date/time. If it shows ""Japan Standard Time"". please check the time difference carefully.
- You need the Internet connection and the ability to audio and video.
- Bring your drink or snacks to enjoy while we are exploring Tokyo.
- This is an online virtual tour, so we'll be guiding you around Harajuku in Tokyo, Japan.
- This virtual tour will be offered on Zoom. After you book, you’ll receive an email with a video call link and details on how to join no later than 1 day before the tour date.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the tour starting time.
- Free date/time rescheduling up to 24 hours before the tour starting time (depending on availability).
- Local favorite foods and drinks
- Hidden spots all over Japan
- Meet 10 of our local guides
Not ready to book yet?
Save it for later
Travel planning is hard. Take your time :) Save this link just in case and come back when you make a decision.
Some decisions need to be done together.
Share this link and see what they think
Check our FAQ to clear up any doubts you might have.