Vegan & Organic Food Tour in TokyoVegans rejoice! Taste Tokyo's best vegan and fresh organic foods for dinner with a local.★★★★★
- 3 hour tour
- Small group tour
- English speaking guide
We deployed some measures to ensure the safety of our customers and guides.Read more
- Enjoy organic farm food in an old Japanese house
- Try vegan ramen and Japanese tea with traditional Japanese sweets
- Stroll around a youth subculture town filled with vintage fashion shops and live music venues
- All Inclusive vegan full dinner course
- Organic farm food plate
- Vegan ramen
- Vegan friendly dessert
- Tour photos
- 3 hours with a local guide
- Transportation fee
I've come across customers who are vegetarians and have had trouble finding good vegetarian/vegan food in Japan. Even in Tokyo, where millions of travelers visit every year, it is still not easy for vegan and vegetarians to find restaurants that provide food that is in line with their dietary restrictions, especially when it comes to trying traditional Japanese food.
So, does this mean you should compromise by having Indian or Italian food in Japan? Definitely not! I have created this tour for vegetarian and vegan travelers who can indulge in great local foods, such as homemade organic vegetable plates, vegan ramen, and traditional Japanese sweets. Join us, and let us help you have an unforgettable food experience in Japan!
- This tour is all-ages.
- Out of respect for other guests and to ensure the best tour for everyone, we must start the tour on time.
- You will not be able to join the tour, get refund or rescheduled if you are late for the tour and missed the group.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the tour starting time.
- Free date/time rescheduling up to 24 hours before the tour starting time (depending on availability).
- Local favorite foods and drinks
- Hidden spots all over Japan
- Meet 10 of our local guides
Not ready to book yet?
Save it for later
Travel planning is hard. Take your time :) Save this link just in case and come back when you make a decision.
Some decisions need to be done together.
Share this link and see what they think
Check our FAQ to clear up any doubts you might have.