Modern Vegan Night Foodie Tour in TokyoVegans rejoice! Taste Tokyo's modern vegan foods for dinner with a local by exploring Shibuya.★★★★★
- 3.5 hour tour
- Small group tour
- English speaking guide
What makes this tour unique
- Try the latest Japanese vegan food culture such as Vegan Sushi and plant-based foods
- Walk around a cutting-edge cultural city "Shibuya" to enjoy the nightlife of Tokyo
- Enjoy Japanese vegan food culture deeper with cultural explanations and tips from a local guide
- Vegan, Vegetarian, and Gluten-free are all welcomed to join this tour (※Please declare in advance when booking)
- Additional food and drink
Tips and recommendations by our official guides
Greetings, I'm Sho. While vegetarian and vegan culture is still a small fraction in Japan, Shibuya stands as a beacon of cutting-edge culture and fashion, also embracing the vegan movement.
Join our vegan food tour to savor delectable vegan sushi, innovative plant-based dishes crafted with cutting-edge Japanese culinary techniques, and finish with a taste of Japanese dessert or sake.
Navigating Shibuya, a maze of tall buildings and underground delights, our local guide, well-versed in Tokyo and Shibuya, will introduce you to the forefront of Japan's vegan food culture.
This food tour is Vegan, Vegetarian, and Gluten-free friendly, so you can join with friends or family who have dietary restrictions without worry. Come relish the culinary innovations of Shibuya!
Let's meet up at TSUTAYA in front of Shibuya Crossing and walk around Shibuya toward the vegan Sushi restaurant!
Our adventure begins at the Shibuya Crossing, a bustling hub of fashion and culture. We'll stroll through the vibrant streets of Shibuya, where the latest trends come to life. After a few minutes walk, we'll unveil a hidden gem: a sushi restaurant offering exquisite vegetable sushi, all while enjoying breathtaking views of the Shibuya skyline.
Taste beautiful vegan sushi nigiri made by professional Sushi chef! After that, our guide take you a stroll through the birthplace of Shibuya culture: Hyakken dana.
In the first sushi restaurant, you can enjoy Vegan Sushi in a Japanese traditional Sushi style called nigiri with a good view of Shibuya town. Professional sushi chef makes it by choosing seasonal vegetables and using knife techniques.
Of course, seafoods sushi is also available, so there would be no problem if your group of people would like Vegan sushi and seafood sushi! By the way, do you know how the town of Shibuya developed? After eating sushi, your guide will take you to the birthplace of Shibuya culture, a town that still retains a good old-fashioned atmosphere. Afterwards, your guide will take you to a vegan-friendly restaurant where you can enjoy plant-based nuggets, noodles, and drinks in a setting unique to Shibuya, which boasts the latest in fashion and culture.
Conclude the tour with a hidden Shibuya crossing viewing bar!
Once you've savored our vegan sushi and plant-based delights, it's time for a hidden gem: a bar with a stunning view overlooking Shibuya Crossing! Immerse yourself in Shibuya's vibrant energy as you sip on delightful drinks amidst the mesmerizing neon lights.
In front of Shibuya Tsutaya shop(same building as Starbucks)See on google maps
- 3 minutes walk from JR Shibuya station Hachiko Exit
- Your guide will be holding a red/orange sign saying "Magical Trip"
- Vegan, Vegetarian, and Gluten-free are all welcomed to join, but please let us know in advance when booking.
- Our food menu includes gluten-free meal options; however, it's important to note that there is a potential risk of cross-contamination with other foods. If you have a severe gluten allergy, please exercise caution when making a reservation.
- The restaurant industry faces difficulty of hiring restaurant staff and training them because many restaurant staff had to quit or got laid off during the times of the Covid-19 pandemic. Therefore, food and drinks at some restaurants possibly comes served late and the tour might be longer than originally scheduled. We kindly ask for your understanding
- Anyone can join this tour but only those who are 20 years or older are allowed to drink alcohol by Japanese law.
- You do not need to pay for the guide's food and drinks.
- This tour could possibly visit the place where smoking is not prohibited. please note that we may not be able to change the tour venues in this case.
- Out of respect for our other guests and to ensure the best tour for everyone, we must start the tour on time.
- You will not be able to join the tour, get refund or rescheduled if you are late for the tour and missed the group.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the tour starting time.
- Free date/time rescheduling up to 24 hours before the tour starting time (depending on availability).