Modern Vegan Night Foodie Tour in TokyoVegans rejoice! Taste Tokyo's modern vegan foods for dinner with a local by exploring Shibuya.★★★★★
- 3.5 hour tour
- Small group tour
- English speaking guide
What makes this tour unique
- Try the latest Japanese vegan food culture such as Vegan Sushi and plant-based foods
- Walk around a cutting-edge cultural city "Shibuya" to enjoy the nightlife of Tokyo
- Enjoy Japanese vegan food culture deeper with explanations and tips from a local guide
- Vegans, Vegetarians, and Gluten-free guests are all welcome to join this tour (※Please declare in advance when booking)
Tips and recommendations by our official guides
Greetings, I'm Sho. While vegetarian and vegan culture is still a small fraction of the population in Japan, Shibuya stands as a beacon of cutting-edge culture and fashion, also embracing the vegan movement.
Join our vegan food tour to savor delectable vegan sushi, innovative plant-based dishes crafted with cutting-edge Japanese culinary techniques, and finish with a taste of Japanese dessert or sake.
Navigating Shibuya, a maze of tall buildings and underground delights, our local guide, well-versed in Tokyo and Shibuya, will introduce you to the forefront of Japan's vegan food culture.
This food tour is Vegan, Vegetarian, and Gluten-free friendly, so you can join with friends or family who have dietary restrictions without the need to worry. Come relish the culinary innovations of Shibuya!
Let's meet up at TSUTAYA in front of Shibuya Crossing and walk around Shibuya toward the vegan Sushi restaurant!
Our adventure begins at the Shibuya Crossing, a bustling hub of fashion and culture. We'll stroll through the vibrant streets of Shibuya, where the latest trends are created. After a few minutes walk, we'll unveil a hidden gem: a sushi restaurant offering exquisite vegetable sushi, all while enjoying breathtaking views of the Shibuya skyline.
Taste beautiful vegan sushi nigiri made by a professional Sushi chef! After that, our guide will take you on a stroll through the birthplace of the Shibuya culture: Hyakken dana.
At the first sushi restaurant, you can enjoy Vegan Sushi in a Japanese traditional Sushi style called "nigiri" with a good view of Shibuya. A professional sushi chef prepares sushi by choosing seasonal vegetables and using age old knife techniques.
Of course, seafood sushi is also available, so there would be no problem if your group of people would like Vegan sushi and seafood sushi! By the way, do you know how the town of Shibuya developed? After eating sushi, your guide will take you to the birthplace of Shibuya culture, a town that still retains a good old-fashioned atmosphere. Afterwards, your guide will take you to a vegan-friendly restaurant where you can enjoy plant-based nuggets, noodles, and drinks in a setting unique to Shibuya, which boasts the latest in fashion and culture.
Conclude the tour with a hidden Shibuya crossing viewing bar!
Once you've savored vegan sushi and plant-based delights, it's time for a hidden gem: a bar with a stunning view overlooking the Shibuya Crossing! Immerse yourself in Shibuya's vibrant energy as you sip on delightful drinks amidst the mesmerizing neon lights.
In front of Shibuya Tsutaya shop(same building as Starbucks)
- 3 minutes walk from JR Shibuya station Hachiko Exit
- Your guide will be holding a red/orange sign saying "Magical Trip"
- Vegans, Vegetarians, and Gluten-free guests are all welcome to join, but please let us know in advance when booking.
- Our food menu includes gluten-free meal options; however, it's important to note that there is a potential risk of cross-contamination with other foods. If you have a severe gluten allergy, please exercise caution when making a reservation.
- The restaurant industry faces difficulty in hiring restaurant staff and training them due to many restaurant staff having to quit or having gotten laid off during the Covid-19 pandemic. Therefore, food and drinks at some restaurants may be served late making the tour last longer than originally scheduled. We kindly ask for your understanding
- Anyone can join this tour, but by Japanese law, only those who are 20 years or older are allowed to drink alcohol.
- You do not need to pay for the guide's food and drinks.
- This tour could possibly visit places where smoking is not prohibited. Please note that we may not be able to change the tour venues in this case.
- Out of respect for other guests and to ensure the best tour for everyone, we must start the tour on time.
- You will not be able to join the tour, get a refund or reschedule if you are late for the tour and miss the group.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the tour starting time.
- Free date/time rescheduling up to 24 hours before the tour starting time (depending on availability).