Akihabara Anime & Game Culture Virtual TourClassic games and the anime world of Akihabara all await you in this virtual experience.
- 1.5 hour tour
- Small group tour
- English speaking guide
- Fun live-steaming outside of Akihabara
- Get to see both classic games and the latest Japanese game culture
- Step into the anime geek world by visiting retro game shops.
- Visit Japanese anime cosplay shops.
- 1 hour online experience with a local guide (live steaming from Akihabara)
Thanks for your interest in this Akihabara Virtual Tour!
In this one-hour virtual tour, our friendly local guide will go to Akihabara and show you some interesting parts of Akihabara, the Anime town of Japan virtually!
This virtual tour has been designed for those who plan to visit Akihabara someday and have interests in Japanese anime & game culture.
What travelers treasure the most during the trip is time. To make the full use of every minute, getting a guide is a great way to avoid all those time wasted on getting lost in the street. Especially in Akihabara where there are tons of travelers just going there and purchasing electric products around station, you cannot expect all the fun subcultural spots to be set around station. If you are a game or anime lover, you may get disappointed by finding it so hard to reach all the fun spots like I used to experience. Joining a tour will save you a lot of time and energy for a better traveling experience!
On the virtual tour, you can explore almost all geek world in Akihabara including retro game stores, anime goods stores and game center virtually.
Solo travelers, friends, couples and family, all are welcome!
Let's dive into the Otaku world and feel just like traveling to Tokyo!
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the tour starting time.
- Free date/time rescheduling up to 24 hours before the tour starting time (depending on availability).
- Local favorite foods and drinks
- Hidden spots all over Japan
- Meet 10 of our local guides
Not ready to book yet?
Save it for later
Travel planning is hard. Take your time :) Save this link just in case and come back when you make a decision.
Some decisions need to be done together.
Share this link and see what they think
Check our FAQ to clear up any doubts you might have.