Harajuku Kawaii Fashion & Pop-culture TourStroll through Meiji Shrine and Feel Kawaii Harajuku style with a local guide in Tokyo's trendy town★★★★★
- 3 hour tour
- Small group tour
- English speaking guide
- Explore Harajuku pop culture with a local guide!
- Enjoy a colorful lunch in the crazy monster café
- Take a peaceful walk around Meiji Shrine
- 1 drink + 1 food at Monster Cafe (Vegan menu available)
- Admission fee of monster cafe
- Purikura Photo experience
- Tour photos
- 3 hours with a local guide
- Additional food & drinks (Available for purchase)
I want to show the authentic, local things of Japan to tourists coming here, things that have less tourism-oriented aspects.
I hope you will enjoy our tours! Harajuku is known as the most famous pop culture area in Tokyo. Travelers can enjoy it just by walking around the streets and soaking up the trendy atmosphere, watching the Harajuku-style teenagers dressed in colorful, slightly crazy outfits.
However, if accompanied by a guide, you can explore the most entertaining spots in the most efficient way. You'll be able to visit shops that are recommended by locals without getting lost in translation, and you don't need to worry about getting confused about where to go and what to try. Most of all, you'll easily see the contrast of beautiful Meiji shrine with the trendy pop culture, all in only three hours.
You can take a walk around the shrine grounds, shop in the stylish shopping street, and hang out with your local guide in an entertaining, colorful monster cafe! By the end of it all, you'll have a great sense of Harajuku with the help of the guide provided.
After the tour, you can stay in the district, do more shopping, or explore some spots more carefully that you discovered earlier. We will do our best to ensure that you have the greatest experience possible in Harajuku! We are look forward to seeing you soon!
- All ages can join this tour
- Please note that you don't need to pay for guide's food and drink.
- Out of respect for other guests and to ensure the best tour for everyone, we must start the tour on time.
- You will not be able to join the tour, get refund or rescheduled if you are late for the tour and missed the group.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the tour starting time.
- Free date/time change up to 24 hours till the tour starting time (depending on availability).
- Local favorite foods and drinks
- Hidden spots all over Japan
- Meet 10 of our local guides
Not ready to book yet?
Save it for later
Travel planning is hard. Take your time :) Save this link just in case and come back when you make a decision.
Some decisions need to be done together.
Share this link and see what they think
Check our FAQ to clear up any doubts you might have.