Harajuku Kawaii Fashion & Pop-culture TourStroll through Takeshita street and immerse yourself in the colorful pop culture of Harajuku with a local guide★★★★★
- 3 hour tour
- Small group tour
- English speaking guide
What makes this tour unique
- Explore the Harajuku pop culture with a local guide!
- Enjoy eating Harajuku style snacks and shopping around Harajuku to find Kawaii stores
- Cook Okonomiyaki or Monja-yaki by yourself for lunch under the guide's instructions
Tips and recommendations by our official guides
Experience the true essence of Harajuku's unique fashion and pop culture with us! Known as Tokyo's epicenter of pop culture, Harajuku offers a vibrant atmosphere with colorful, stylishly unconventional teens.
With a guide, you'll uncover the most exciting spots efficiently. Discover local-recommended shops without language barriers. No need to fret about where to go or what to try.
Our tour goes beyond shopping; it's about capturing Instagram-worthy moments and cooking Tokyo's local delights like Monja-yaki or Okonomiyaki. Immerse yourself in the Japanese culture with the guide's insights.
After the tour, wander the district, shop more, or explore hidden gems. We're dedicated to making your Harajuku experience unforgettable. We can't wait to welcome you!
Get insights into Harajuku pop-culture and fashion from your guide!
Our adventure begins on a vibrant Harajuku shopping street, brimming with pop culture. Here, it's not just shopping; it's a treat for your taste buds too! Delight in crepes, pancakes, and cotton candy. Your guide customizes Takeshita Street's fanciest spots to your interests and preferences.
Explore the latest photo hotspot after strolling down Takeshita Street
Following your Takeshita Street adventure, we'll whisk you away to a fresh, photogenic gem in Harajuku where we'll capture stunning shots. Prepare for a cutting-edge, high-tech photographic experience unlike any other!
Cook Okonomiyaki or Monja-yaki on our own in a place adorned with various Japanese local arts
To wrap up, we venture deeper into the enchanting Ura Harajuku. "Ura" signifies "hidden backstreets" in Japanese. Here, you'll discover a diverse array of Harajuku's hidden gems. One of our highlights is a unique Okonomiyaki and Monja-yaki restaurant frequented by local Japanese artists who use it as both an exhibition space and an atelier. Here, you'll savor not only Japanese local cuisine, but also be immersed in the world of contemporary Japanese art—a feast for your senses!
In front of East Exit of JR Harajuku station
- Your guide will be holding a sign saying "MagicalTrip"
- The restaurant industry faces difficulty in hiring restaurant staff and training them due to many restaurant staff having to quit or having gotten laid off during the Covid-19 pandemic. Therefore, food and drinks at some restaurants may be served late making the tour last longer than originally scheduled. We kindly ask for your understanding
- Because most Japanese restaurants are not fully ready for providing vegetarian menus, choices of vegetarian foods in our tour is available but limited.
- We are unable to accommodate gluten-free requests for this tour.
- All ages can join this tour
- Please note that you don't need to pay for guide's food and drink.
- Out of respect for other guests and to ensure the best tour for everyone, we must start the tour on time.
- You will not be able to join the tour, get a refund or reschedule if you are late for the tour and miss the group.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the tour starting time.
- Free date/time change up to 24 hours till the tour starting time (depending on availability).
Photos from the Recent Tours