Akihabara Anime & Gaming Adventure TourClassic games, friendly maids and the anime world all await you!★★★★★
- 3 hour tour
- Small group tour
- English speaking guide
We deployed some measures to ensure the safety of our customers and guides.Read more
- Visit stores and game centers to fulfill your gaming fantasies -- encounter classic and the lastest game culture.
- Experience an authentic Japanese maid cafe with guaranteed seating at Akihabara's most popular maid cafe.
- Take part in a variety of Akihabara activities, ALL INCLUDED
- Akidearest's recommended anime place Map
- Entrance fee of the maid cafe
- One drink at the maid cafe (Vegan menu available)
- Polaroid photo shooting with a maid
- Japanese photo booth experience (Purikura)
- 3 hours with a local guide
- Additional drinks and food (Available for purchase)
Jump into the world of old school video games in Akihabara
The first stop of the Akihabara tour is **a retro video game store** that is considered as a treasure trove for game lovers, especially for those who grew up experiencing the rise of Japanese video game industry. Here you can listen to the 8-bit video game keyboard music that you can hardly find anywhere else! Your guide will help you find and buy all the old fashion video game machines and disks. While the world is chasing after new games, it is also a good idea to look back these old time games that brings back the charm of our childhood memories.
Get spell casted by cute Japanese maids in a special maid cafe.
Speaking of Akihabara culture, **a maid cafe is what you cannot miss out on while you're in Tokyo**. In this tour we go to a popular maid cafe among locals where you can hang out with cute maids, get spells casted on your food, and take photos! If you order omelet or hot latte, they will draw cute illustrations on it with ketchup / chocolate sauce!
Enjoy a wide array of interactive Akihabara style entertainment such as anime cosplay, from a local's perspective.
You can enjoy wandering around huge anime stores with **hundreds of figures and cosplay goods**. There are lots of places that travelers feel awkward to go by themselves however with a guide, you can fully enjoy every single stop like a local!
- All ages can join this tour.
- You do not need to pay for guide's food and drinks.
- Out of respect for other guests and to ensure the best tour for everyone, we must start the tour on time.
- Please note that a maid cafe we are visiting may vary depending on the situation.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the tour starting time.
- Free date/time change up to 24 hours till the tour starting time (depending on availability).
- Being late for more than 5 minutes without contacting us will be regarded as a cancellation without any refund.
- Local favorite foods and drinks
- Hidden spots all over Japan
- Meet 10 of our local guides
Not ready to book yet?
Save it for later
Travel planning is hard. Take your time :) Save this link just in case and come back when you make a decision.
Some decisions need to be done together.
Share this link and see what they think
Check our FAQ to clear up any doubts you might have.