Learn from master brewers on the Saijo Sake Tour in the heartland of Japanese sakeLearn and taste traditional sake brewing methods from a toji(Sake-master) in the birthplace of ginjo-sake
- 4 hour tour
- Small group tour
- English speaking guide
We deployed some measures to ensure the safety of our customers and guides.Read more
- Walk the streets of Saijo, one of the three most famous brewing areas in Japan.
- Enjoy the specialties of Higashi-Hiroshima and try tasting sake!
- Guide fee
- Lunch fee
- Sake tasting experience fee
- Sake brewery tour fee
- Transportation fee
Walk the streets of Saijo, one of the three most famous brewing areas in Japan!
You will learn why sake brewing has flourished in this area as you stroll along the Saijo Sake Brewery Street!!
Enjoy the specialties of Higashi-Hiroshima and try tasting sake!
For lunch, you can choose a menu from several options, including "Bishu Nabe," a local dish using Hiroshima's local sake. Afterwards, we will stop at one of Saijo's leading sake breweries for a sake tasting that would satisfy even the President of the United States!
Take a special tour of Saijo's sake breweries!
The toji(the master brewer) will explain the modern sake production process as you tour the brewery. Visitors can see firsthand the little-known process of sake production and learn from a professional.
- 20 years old and up can join this tour
- Please wear comfortable clothes.
- The tour may be cancelled due to weather conditions (strong winds, heavy rain).
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the tour starting time.
- Local favorite foods and drinks
- Hidden spots all over Japan
- Meet 10 of our local guides
Not ready to book yet?
Save it for later
Travel planning is hard. Take your time :) Save this link just in case and come back when you make a decision.
Some decisions need to be done together.
Share this link and see what they think
Check our FAQ to clear up any doubts you might have.