Tsukiji Fish Market Walking Food Tour in TokyoExplore Tsukiji Fish Market and Taste fresh seafood★★★★★
- 3 hour tour
- Small group tour
- English speaking guide
What makes this tour unique
- Visit Japanese Buddhist Temples and Shinto Shrines, and have a feel of the Japanese view on religion
- Walk around the Tsukiji Fish Market Street to enjoy the excellent seafood!!
- Don't miss out on eating the artistic seafood DONBURI (bowl)!!
Tips and recommendations by our official guides
Through guiding this food walking tour, I realized how much I love seafood, especially the fresh and raw seafood like SUSHI and SASHIMI.
Personally, I feel that Tsukiji Fish Market is the sacred place for seafood because this is the place where the famous SUSHI chefs in Tokyo buy their ingredients every morning. Even though the fish market recently moved to Toyosu, the culture and the lively atmosphere in Tsukiji are still prevalent along with the long history. Fortunately, it remains the same way. This peculiar atmosphere is one of the things that cannot be seen in the new fish market in Toyosu.
This tour is a combination of experiencing the lively fish market streets and the historical temple and shrine. Therefore, you can experience our food culture along with our religious culture.
Our guide will take you to places where you can shop and have an affordable bite. Please don't hesitate to ask your guide if you have anything that you would like to see or buy. The guide will try their best to make the most of your experience during the tour (Please check our reviews on TripAdvisor!). Towards the end of the tour, we'll have a nice meal at a seafood DONBURI (bowl) restaurant. The restaurant also serves meals for vegetarians, so even if you're a vegetarian you'll always find a meal of your choice. Please also feel free to let us know if you have any food restrictions or allergies.
Although the drinks are excluded from the tour fee, you can also enjoy Japanese beer or sake with your finger food or seafood bowl. This is one of the favorite ways for Japanese people to enjoy Tsukiji; to have a drink with excellent seafood!!
Solo travelers, friends, couples, and families alike, I would like to welcome everybody for this tour!!
Come and join us for this Tsukiji tour and enjoy the best seafood in Tokyo!! I hope to have an awesome experience together!!
Explore Tokyo's biggest Fish Market, Tsukiji and try street foods with your guide
Look for your welcoming "Magical Trip" guide at Tsukiji Shijio Mae Station. Our journey begins with a visit to a 300-year-old Buddhist temple, delving into the rich traditions of Japanese worship. Then, we'll venture into Tsukiji Fish Outer Market, where you'll savor a delectable array of 5-6 street foods and fresh seafood delights along the bustling streets.
Taste fresh Sashimi rice bowl at a hidden restaraunt in Tsukiji Fish Market for lunch
Indulge in delectable street foods before embarking on a culinary adventure at our beloved seafood haven nestled within Tsukiji Fish Market. With all seafood sourced directly from Toyosu market, you're in for a fresh treat. Choose from a delightful array of over 10 sashimi bowls, thoughtfully selected by your guide to suit your palate.
Go up an observatory deck and view Tsukiji Fish Market from above!
After lunch, we'll take a leisurely stroll to a hidden gem of an observatory deck, a Tokyo insider's delight. Behold the breathtaking panoramic views, and marvel at how tiny Tsukiji Fish Market appears from there! This is our little secret, so shhh, let's keep it that way ;)
Outside of Exit 1 of Tsukiji Station
- The guide will be holding a red/orange sign saying MagicalTrip
- Meeting at Tsukiji Station
- Tsukiji Honganji Temple
- Food Sample Walk & Shopping
- Namiyoke Shrine
- Lunch (Tsukiji Kannno)
- Shiodome Tower
- Finish at Tsukiji Station
- The restaurant industry faces difficulty in hiring restaurant staff and training them due to many restaurant staff having to quit or having gotten laid off during the Covid-19 pandemic. Therefore, food and drinks at some restaurants may be served late making the tour last longer than originally scheduled. We kindly ask for your understanding
- Because most Japanese restaurants are not fully ready for providing vegetarian menus, limited choices of vegetarian foods in our tour is available.
- All ages can join this tour.
- Lunch fee is included (Maximum is up to 1,500 yen)
- Please bring some cash to buy some street foods.
- Out of respect for other guests and to ensure the best tour for everyone, we must start the tour on time.
- You will not be able to join the tour, get a refund or reschedule if you are late for the tour and miss the group.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the tour starting time.
- Free date/time change up to 24 hours till the tour starting time (depending on availability).
Photos from the Recent Tours