Tsukiji Fish Market Walking Food Tour in TokyoExplore Tsukiji Fish Market and Taste fresh seafood★★★★★
- 3 hour tour
- Small group tour
- English speaking guide
- Visit the Japanese Buddhism Temple and Shinto Shrine and have a feel of the Japanese view on religion
- Walk around the Tsukiji Fish Market Street to enjoy the excellent seafood!!
- Don't miss to eat the artistic seafood DONBURI (bowl)!!
- Seafood Lunch (Vegan menu available)
- 3 hours with a local guide
- Tour photos
- Food sampling fee on the streets (Available for purchase)
Through guiding this food walking tour, I realized how much I love seafood, especially the fresh and raw seafood like SUSHI and SASHIMI.
For me, Tsukiji Fish Market is like the sacred place for seafood, because this is the place where the famous SUSHI chefs in Tokyo buy their seafood every morning. Even though the fish market recently moved to Toyosu, the culture and the lively atmosphere in Tsukiji was built along with the long history and fortunately it remains the same way. This peculiar atmosphere is one of the things that cannot be seen in the new fish market in Toyosu.
This tour is a combination of experiencing the lively fish market streets and the historical temple and shrine. Therefore, you can experience at our food culture along with our religious culture.
Our guide will take you to places where you can shop and have an affordable bite. Please don't hesitate to ask your guide if you have anything that you would like to see or buy. The guide will try his/her own best to make the most of your experience during the tour (Please check our reviews on TripAdvisor!). Towards the end of the tour, we'll have a nice meal at the seafood DONBURI (bowl) restaurant. The restaurant also serves meals for vegetarians, so even if you're a vegetarian you'll always find a meal of your choice, but please also feel free to let us know if you have any food restrictions or allergies.
Though the drinks will be exclusive from the tour fee, you can also enjoy the Japanese beer or sake with your finger food or seafood bowl. This is one of the favorite ways for Japanese people to enjoy Tsukiji; to have a drink with excellent seafood!!
Solo travelers, friends, couples and families, etc. I would like to welcome everybody for this tour!!
Come and join us for this Tsukiji tour and enjoy the best seafood in Tokyo!! I hope to have an awesome experience together!!
If you are a morning person and interested in watching the tuna auction, we have a combo tour with tuna acution at Toyosu fish market. Look for "Tuna Auction & Tokyo's Fish Market Tour in Toyosu & Tsukiji" on the Tokyo page for more details!
- All ages can join this tour.
- Lunch fee is inclued (Maximum is up to 1,500 yen)
- Please bring some cash to buy some street foods.
- Out of respect for other guests and to ensure the best tour for everyone, we must start the tour on time.
- You will not be able to join the tour, get refund or rescheduled if you are late for the tour and missed the group.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the tour starting time.
- Free date/time change up to 24 hours till the tour starting time (depending on availability).
- Local favorite foods and drinks
- Hidden spots all over Japan
- Meet 10 of our local guides
Not ready to book yet?
Save it for later
Travel planning is hard. Take your time :) Save this link just in case and come back when you make a decision.
Some decisions need to be done together.
Share this link and see what they think
Check our FAQ to clear up any doubts you might have.