Food Sampling Walking Tour in Tokyo's Neighborhood MarketEat your way through fresh foods in Togoshi Ginza Shopping Street★★★★★
- 2.5 hour tour
- Small group tour
- English speaking guide
We deployed some measures to ensure the safety of our customers and guides.Read more
- Walk through the longest shopping street in Tokyo and feel Japanese local life
- Feast on real Japanese popular local foods
- Get useful knowledge & insights and enjoy your stay in Japan through this tour
- 5 food & drink samplings (Vegan menu available)
- Tour photos
- 2.5 hours with a local guide
- Addtional food (Available for purchase)
- Transportation fee
In this tour you can definitely know and make your understanding of Japanese local life deeper.
Togoshi Ginza was made naturally by locals not like for sightseeing place but their life.
I would be super pleased if you guys could enjoy and feel Japanese local life.
Stroll through the longest local shopping street in Tokyo!!
After meeting up with your local guide, he/she will take you to Togoshi Ginza. You can find out new things about Japan and Japanese local life while walking with your guide through the 1.3km shopping street.
Eating around various local foods
You can eat Japanese oriented foods such as Oden and Karaage. It’s also possible to have Japanese traditional sweets, Taiyaki too. We have local foods for vegetarian and people who can’t eat gulten so that everyone can enjoy this tour.
Get familiar with Japanese local commodities and make your trip to Japan rich
You can get to know much more about Japanese local things for example popular snacks Japanese local eat as usual and popular convenience store goods. Your local guide will give you many tips to enjoy and feel more about Japan life during this tour.
- All ages can join this tour.
- You do not need to pay for the guide's food and drinks fee.
- Only people 20 years or older can drink alcohol because of law in Japan.
- Out of respect for other guests and to ensure the best tour for everyone, we must start the tour on time.
- You will not be able to join the tour, get refund or rescheduled if you are late for the tour and missed the group.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the tour starting time.
- Free date/time rescheduling up to 24 hours before the tour starting time (depending on availability).
- Local favorite foods and drinks
- Hidden spots all over Japan
- Meet 10 of our local guides
Not ready to book yet?
Save it for later
Travel planning is hard. Take your time :) Save this link just in case and come back when you make a decision.
Some decisions need to be done together.
Share this link and see what they think
Check our FAQ to clear up any doubts you might have.