Osaka Sake Tasting tour in UmedaFind your own sake mariage in the Food Capital Osaka
- 3 hour tour
- Small group tour
- English speaking guide
We deployed some measures to ensure the safety of our customers and guides.Read more
- Enjoy sake tasting in the bars with locals
- Find the hidden bars the tourists never find by themselves
- Find your own sake and Japanese appetizers pairing through learning about sake
- 3 kinds of sake tasting set & 1 appetizer
- Hopping 3 bars around Umeda with a local guide
- Photos during the tour
- Fee for sake tasting and food
Hello guys! If you want to enjoy sake tasting tour in Osaka, you should try sake with Japanese appetizer. In Osaka, "Food Capical" of Japan, you can try a lot of great food at a cheaper price.
On this tour, we will explore Umeda, one of the busiest areas in Osaka. The sake tasting tour I would like to introduce to you here is the journey of discovery of Japanese marriage, so the main purpose of this tour is finding great sake and japanese food pairing for you. We the locals cannot ignore tasty food even though we meant to go out to enjoy sake.
We would like you to follow Osakan style of sake tasting through this tour. Maybe you haven't tried this type of the tour. However, I'm sure learning about sake and Japanese food makes your trip to Japan more special. If you want to try sake as an experience, you are always welcome. Your tour guide will help you to find your type together. If you have already tried sake somewhere in Japan or in your country, please try new kinds of sake for you with real Japanese food. Please have fun with talking to your drinking buddies on the tour while drinking sake; talkativeness is also one of the typical personalities of the locals in Osaka!
Explore busy street with a lot of bars in a daytime; one of the advantages to enjoy sake tasting in Osaka relaxingly
You will find MagicalTrip guide at the city centre of Umeda. Your guide will lead you to popular shopping archade for the locals, and you will see the "sign of sake spots". One of the purpose of the tour is to find your favourite "marriage" of sake and japanese food. Your tour guide will explain about how various the sake is. Also, you will try traditional sake and sushi pairing we the locals love to do when we hang out. Now, you're ready to practice it for yourself.
Discover many active bars under the ground of Umeda
Maybe you still don't really know what is happening under the ground because it looks so confusing for the people from other areas. We would like you to see the reality of Japan at the same time; we work on the ground and we drink under the ground. Let's go there a bit earlier, and you will see why they feel like drinking with colleagues even in the middle of the week. You already know how you enjoy your favourite types of sake with many small bowls of appetizer in front of you. You can find different but great pairings again.
Enjoy last sake and food pairinng in another building in the middle of Umeda
When you use elevator to go up, that means you are heading to the last bar of this tour. This bar is more like an Izakaya, so there are still many types of food you haven't had through this tour. It sounds good to try new pairings here. Of course you can stick to your favourite pairings too.
- Anyone over 15 years old can join this tour but only those who are 20 years or older are allowed to drink alcohol by Japanese law.
- If you're vegetarian/vegan or want gluten free meal, just contact us before the tour date.
- We might not be able to serve the meals for you if you have some restriction about the food.
- You do not need to pay for the guide's food and drinks.
- Please bring some cash for your additional orders.
- Out of respect for our other guests and to ensure the best tour for everyone, we must start the tour on time.
- Please note that if you are late for more than 15 minutes than meeting time (10 mins before the tour starting time), you will not be able to join the tour, get refund or rescheduled.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the tour starting time.
- Free date/time rescheduling up to 24 hours before the tour starting time (depending on availability).
- Local favorite foods and drinks
- Hidden spots all over Japan
- Meet 10 of our local guides
Not ready to book yet?
Save it for later
Travel planning is hard. Take your time :) Save this link just in case and come back when you make a decision.
Some decisions need to be done together.
Share this link and see what they think
Check our FAQ to clear up any doubts you might have.