Fushimi Inari Virtual Walking TourWalk around Kyoto's No.1 popular shrine Fushimi Inari Shrine virtually with a local guide
- 1 hour tour
- Small group tour
- English speaking guide
- Walk into Fushimi Inari shrine in Kyoto virtually with a local guide
- Learn deep insights and cultures of Japan and Shintoism
- Get cultural tips of Japan for your future trip of Japan!
- English speaking local guide
- Bring your drink or snacks to enjoy while we are exploring Fushimi Inari Shrine.
Hi! How are you?
Now it's a very hard time to travel abroad... How about a virtual tour with a local guide in Japan?
In this online experience, our guide will walk into and show you the most popular shrine in Japan called Fushimi Inari shrine in Kyoto.
In Japanese religion, Shintoism, we believe that gods dwell in nature such as big trees, stones, rivers, and etc...
This Fushimi Inari shrine is located in the mountain and the whole mountain is considered a shrine.
There are more than 10,000 Torii gate in this shrine, and it looks like a different world like Ghibli movies.
It's one of the best power spots in Japan, and you can still see it through online.
At some spots, our guide will tell you how to enjoy and worship in a shrine, so it would be tips of your future trip of Japan!
You'll get deeper insights by hearing cultural and histories stories by a local guide living in Japan.
This virtual tour will be very interactive. Therefore, you can ask whatever you want during the tour not only about tour topics but also questions about Japan.
Your guide will answer your questions during the tour and share some recommendations for your, so join and get connected with us virtually!
- Tour time is in Japanese Time, so please check the time difference carefully.
- You need an internet connection and the ability to audio and video.
- Bring your drink or snacks to enjoy while we are exploring Tokyo.
- This is an online virtual tour, so we'll be guiding you around Fushimi Inari Shrine in Kyoto, Japan.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the tour starting time.
- Free date/time rescheduling up to 24 hours before the tour starting time (depending on availability).
- Local favorite foods and drinks
- Hidden spots all over Japan
- Meet 10 of our local guides
Not ready to book yet?
Save it for later
Travel planning is hard. Take your time :) Save this link just in case and come back when you make a decision.
Some decisions need to be done together.
Share this link and see what they think
Check our FAQ to clear up any doubts you might have.