Fushimi Inari Virtual Walking TourWalk around Kyoto's No.1 popular shrine Fushimi Inari Shrine virtually with a local guide
- 1 hour tour
- Small group tour
- English speaking guide
- Walk into Fushimi Inari shrine in Kyoto virtually with a local guide
- Learn deep insights and cultures of Japan and Shintoism
- Get cultural tips of Japan for your future trip of Japan!
- We also provide private tours in groups, contact us for more information!
- English speaking local guide
- Bring your drink or snacks to enjoy while we are exploring Fushimi Inari Shrine.
Hi! How are you?
Now it's a very hard time to travel abroad... How about a virtual tour with a local guide in Japan?
In this online experience, our guide will walk into and show you the most popular shrine in Japan called Fushimi Inari shrine in Kyoto.
In Japanese religion, Shintoism, we believe that gods dwell in nature such as big trees, stones, rivers, and etc...
This Fushimi Inari shrine is located in the mountain and the whole mountain is considered a shrine.
There are more than 10,000 Torii gate in this shrine, and it looks like a different world like Ghibli movies.
It's one of the best power spots in Japan, and you can still see it through online.
At some spots, our guide will tell you how to enjoy and worship in a shrine, so it would be tips of your future trip of Japan!
You'll get deeper insights by hearing cultural and histories stories by a local guide living in Japan.
This virtual tour will be very interactive. Therefore, you can ask whatever you want during the tour not only about tour topics but also questions about Japan.
Your guide will answer your questions during the tour and share some recommendations for your, so join and get connected with us virtually!
Let's meet up online and start from the big Torii gate of the shrine
Let's meet up online and introduce ourselves. Then, prepare to come face-to-face (virtually) with the big Torii gate of Fushimi Inari shrine. Let me show you some hidden spots around the gate with cultural tales surrounding this place.
Let's dive into the spiritual spot with a thousand of Torii gates
I guess if you searched Japanese sightseeing spots, this picture is familiar to you. Well, this is the most popular shrine in Japan for foreigners. Locals sometimes visit this shrine to pay respects to Inari, the Fox god. There is an original way of worshiping in Japan, so let me share how from our local guide. Then, we will show you some other local spots!
Fushimi Inari Tales
Your path above the mountain may end here,On the way up to the mountain, but there are many small local spots to share some Japanese unique stories, so our local guide share some fun facts and history of it!
- Please check the timezone below the calendar when selecting a reservation date/time. If it shows ""Japan Standard Time"". please check the time difference carefully.
- You need an internet connection and the ability to audio and video.
- Bring your drink or snacks to enjoy while we are exploring Tokyo.
- This is an online virtual tour, so we'll be guiding you around Fushimi Inari Shrine in Kyoto, Japan.
- This virtual tour will be offered on Zoom. After you book, you’ll receive an email with a video call link and details on how to join no later than 1 day before the tour date.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the tour starting time.
- Free date/time rescheduling up to 24 hours before the tour starting time (depending on availability).
- Local favorite foods and drinks
- Hidden spots all over Japan
- Meet 10 of our local guides
Not ready to book yet?
Save it for later
Travel planning is hard. Take your time :) Save this link just in case and come back when you make a decision.
Some decisions need to be done together.
Share this link and see what they think
Check our FAQ to clear up any doubts you might have.