Tokyo Craft Beer Pairing & Tasting TourCrawl local beer breweries to find your best Japanese local craft beer
- 3 hour tour
- Small group tour
- English speaking guide
We deployed some measures to ensure the safety of our customers and guides.Read more
- Taste 3 of the finest Japanese craft beers at hidden bars with a local guide
- Visit several local craft beer breweries in Tokyo
- Get insights into Japanese craft beer culture from a local guide
- 3 glasses of beer (1 glass of beer for each bar)
- Hopping 3 local beer bars with a local guide
- Photos during the tour
- Food and additional drink at all bars
Hi! I have been a tour guide for 1 year and met 1000+ guests in my career so far. I found many international visitors fond of drinking Japanese beer! So I want to take you to a journey to expand your love to it by helping you to enjoy the craft beer.
To enjoy beer, beer itself does not suffice. What is also important is the atmosphere and good company to drink with. When it comes to atmosphere, why not Shinbashi & Ginza?
Shinbashi and Ginza are the areas which represent Tokyo well. Shinbashi is the Mecca of ""Salary Men"" and has so many Japanese traditional Izakaya bars to quench their thirst. On the other hand, Ginza is rather represented by the word ""fancy"" and you can find many boutique stores standing side by side. Thus, needless to say, these areas have a lot of nice restaurants and bars to satisfy local business persons and foodies. This is the place where you can enjoy the night life as Tokyoite do.
I am proud that MagicalTrip has many local tour guides with all the generation and background. So I am sure that any of our guides can be the best company for your drinking night!
Come join us on this bar hopping adventure! Let's have an awesome experience together in this unique atmosphere without any cultural or language barrier!
- Anyone over 15 years old can join this tour but only those who are 20 years or older are allowed to drink alcohol by Japanese law.
- You do not need to pay for the guide's food and drinks
- Out of respect for our other guests and to ensure the best tour for everyone, we must start the tour on time.
- Please note that if you are late for more than 15 minutes than meeting time (10 mins before the tour starting time), you will not be able to join the tour, get refund or rescheduled.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the tour starting time.
- Free date/time rescheduling up to 24 hours before the tour starting time (depending on availability).
- Local favorite foods and drinks
- Hidden spots all over Japan
- Meet 10 of our local guides
Not ready to book yet?
Save it for later
Travel planning is hard. Take your time :) Save this link just in case and come back when you make a decision.
Some decisions need to be done together.
Share this link and see what they think
Check our FAQ to clear up any doubts you might have.