Learn Japanese Sake and Izakaya Drinking Culture VirtuallyFeel Japanese unique drinking izakaya culture and learn about Japanese Sake and the other alcohols
- 1 hour tour
- Small group tour
- English speaking guide
- Discover the uniqueness of Japanese drinking culture with local guides
- Get deep insights on Japanese sake, whiskey, beers and the other alcohols
- Find your own favorite Japanese alcohols from local's recommendations
- The deep insight about Japanese Sake and other alcohols' history and drinking culture from locals in Japan
- Bring your drink or snacks to enjoy while we are exploring Japanese drinking culture.
- English speaking local guide.
- It would be great if you can bring some Japanese Sake or other types of Japanese alcohols
Japanese culture is well known as its uniqueness and Japanese drinking such as Japanese Sake, Japanese whiskey, is one of them.
On this online virtual tour, you will enjoy learning about Japanese drinking culture and Japanese alcohol's uniqueness.
Not only learning about Japanese Sake, whose popularity is increasing in the world, but you will also get to know how Japanese people enjoy many varieties of alcohols in our daily lives.
When it comes to Sake, enjoying delicious dishes with sake is one of the Japanese traditions, and we are really proud of it. Sake has the power to make beautifully arranged dishes even tastier and deepen our relationships. The charm of sake is one of the the reasons why we're still attractive the older we get. I would like foreigners to appreciate this charm by learning its history and variety of tastes.
Given that Japanese alcohols are enjoyed with Japanese food, your local guides will help you find you favorite ones that suit the food that you would like to try with Japanese alcohols!
Having a history of over 2,000 years, sake has been deeply involved in Japanese culture. Sake is not only consumed when people are socializing with friends, but it's also used as an offering to gods or gifted for ceremonies.
While learning its history, we will also show you where to buy Japanese alcohols while you are out of Japan or when you visit Japan!
We're sure that you will get to see and experience many sides of Japanese unique alcohols! Looking forward to seeing you soon!
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the tour starting time.
- Free date/time rescheduling up to 24 hours before the tour starting time (depending on availability).
- Local favorite foods and drinks
- Hidden spots all over Japan
- Meet 10 of our local guides
Not ready to book yet?
Save it for later
Travel planning is hard. Take your time :) Save this link just in case and come back when you make a decision.
Some decisions need to be done together.
Share this link and see what they think
Check our FAQ to clear up any doubts you might have.