Tokyo Insider Sake Tasting TourTaste 9 kinds of Japanese sake in the lively district, Yurakucho & Ginza★★★★★
- 2 hour tour
- Small group tour
- English speaking guide
- Discover three local sake places in the lively nightlife district (Ginza & Yurakucho area)
- Get insider knowledges about Japanese sake from a friendly local guide
- Enjoy 9 different types of Japanese sake (from sweet to dry ones)
- Sample some appetizers that perfectly match with sake
- Total 9 kinds of Japanese sake
- 2 appetizers
- Hopping 3 sake bars
- Photos during the tour
- Additional food and drinks (available for purchase)
Hi! I have been a tour guide for 1 year and met 1000+ guests in my career so far. I found many international visitors fond of Japanese sake! So I want to take you to a journey to expand your love and knowledge to it.
As Ginza is represented by the word "fancy", you can see top-notch shops and bars to satisfy the local foodies. So this is the best place to enjoy the cuisine and shopping.
I am proud that MagicalTrip has many local tour guides with all the generation and background. They will take you to places you can't find or enjoy by yourself, and make you enjoy the bar experience and shopping like a local!! On top of that, this is a small-group tour, so you can enjoy the time like going out with friends! Solo travelers, friends, couples and family, all are welcome!
Come join us on this bar hopping adventure! Let's have an awesome experience together in this unique atmosphere without any cultural or language barrier!"
- Anyone over 15 years old can join this tour but only those who are 20 years or older are allowed to drink alcohol by Japanese law.
- You do not need to pay for the guide's food and drinks
- Out of respect for our other guests and to ensure the best tour for everyone, we must start the tour on time.
- Please note that if you are late for more than 15 minutes than meeting time (10 mins before the tour starting time), you will not be able to join the tour, get refund or rescheduled.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the tour starting time.
- Free date/time rescheduling up to 24 hours before the tour starting time (depending on availability).
- Local favorite foods and drinks
- Hidden spots all over Japan
- Meet 10 of our local guides
Not ready to book yet?
Save it for later
Travel planning is hard. Take your time :) Save this link just in case and come back when you make a decision.
Some decisions need to be done together.
Share this link and see what they think
Check our FAQ to clear up any doubts you might have.