Asakusa Culture Live Steaming Tour in TokyoExplore the Tokyo's oldest town, Asakusa with a local virtually
- 1.5 hour tour
- Small group tour
- English speaking guide
- Enjoy the live streaming from Asakusa by a local guide
- Explore the Tokyo's oldest temple, Senso-ji temple virtually
- Get insights into Japanese culture and history while strolling through the backstreets of Asakusa virtually
- 90-min virtual tour with a local guide
Are you planning to visit Asakusa? Are you interested in Japanese temples? Is your answer yes?
Asakusa is the most popular tourist destination in Tokyo. However, would you like to make sure that you experience the authentic Asakusa that the locals recommend?
In this live steaming tour, your guide will be at Asakusa and explain all about our culture and history of Asakusa while strolling through the beautiful streets of Asakusa.
Asakusa's trip wouldn't be complete with just passing through the main street and blindly following other tourists to Sensoji temple. Skip the over-priced, touristy restaurants around the sightseeing area and find one that is authentic, local, and fun!
We created this virtual tour to help you get to know about "the real Asakusa" for your next trip to Japan.
Our friendly local guide will give you some insights into important traditions of Japanese temples, local lifestyles, what to buy, and what to eat in Asakusa. You can't hear the real voices of locals by only reading guidebooks .
Come join our Asakusa live streaming tour and feel just like traveling in Tokyo!
- Please check the timezone below the calendar when selecting a reservation date/time. If it shows "Japan Standard Time". please check the time difference carefully.
- You need an internet connection and the ability to audio and video.
- Bring your drink or snacks to enjoy while we are exploring Tokyo.
- This is an online virtual tour, so we'll be guiding you at Asakusa.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the tour starting time.
- Free date/time rescheduling up to 24 hours before the tour starting time (depending on availability).
- Local favorite foods and drinks
- Hidden spots all over Japan
- Meet 10 of our local guides
Not ready to book yet?
Save it for later
Travel planning is hard. Take your time :) Save this link just in case and come back when you make a decision.
Some decisions need to be done together.
Share this link and see what they think
Check our FAQ to clear up any doubts you might have.