Asakusa Culture Live Streaming Tour in TokyoExplore the Tokyo's oldest town, Asakusa with a local virtually
- 1.5 hour tour
- Small group tour
- English speaking guide
- Enjoy the live streaming from Asakusa by a local guide
- Explore the Tokyo's oldest temple, Senso-ji temple virtually
- Get insights into Japanese culture and history while strolling through the backstreets of Asakusa virtually
- We also provide private tours in groups, contact us for more information!
- 90-min virtual tour with a local guide
Are you planning to visit Asakusa? Are you interested in Japanese temples? Is your answer yes?
Asakusa is the most popular tourist destination in Tokyo. However, would you like to make sure that you experience the authentic Asakusa that the locals recommend?
In this live steaming tour, your guide will be at Asakusa and explain all about our culture and history of Asakusa while strolling through the beautiful streets of Asakusa.
Asakusa's trip wouldn't be complete with just passing through the main street and blindly following other tourists to Sensoji temple. Skip the over-priced, touristy restaurants around the sightseeing area and find one that is authentic, local, and fun!
We created this virtual tour to help you get to know about "the real Asakusa" for your next trip to Japan.
Our friendly local guide will give you some insights into important traditions of Japanese temples, local lifestyles, what to buy, and what to eat in Asakusa. You can't hear the real voices of locals by only reading guidebooks .
Come join our Asakusa live streaming tour and feel just like traveling in Tokyo!
Start the virtual tour at Kaminarimon Gate, Sensoji-temple
No worry if you can't visit Tokyo now! You can explore the beautiful town of Tokyo, Asakusa in the virtual world meanwhile. This virtual tour will make you feel just like traveling to Tokyo. Your guide will start live steaming at Kaminarimon Gate of Sensoji temple and will be giving you local insights into hisotry of Asakusa, how to pray at Japanese temples and even our favorite street foods to try when you visit there.
Explore the backstreets of Asakusa and capture local lifestyle
After walking around Sensoji-temple area, your guide will take you to the backstreets near Sensoji-temple where lots of locals live. You'll get to see daily lives of locals as well as hidden snack shops or souvenir shops you wouldn't find on your own. We'll pass by lively shopping aracdes there. If you find something interested during live streaming, tell your guide so that he or she will be stopping by the shops ! In this virtual tour, you get to have "authentic" experience as both travelers and locals.
- Please check the timezone below the calendar when selecting a reservation date/time. If it shows "Japan Standard Time". please check the time difference carefully.
- You need an internet connection and the ability to audio and video.
- Bring your drink or snacks to enjoy while we are exploring Tokyo.
- This is an online virtual tour, so we'll be guiding you at Asakusa.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the tour starting time.
- Free date/time rescheduling up to 24 hours before the tour starting time (depending on availability).
- Local favorite foods and drinks
- Hidden spots all over Japan
- Meet 10 of our local guides
Not ready to book yet?
Save it for later
Travel planning is hard. Take your time :) Save this link just in case and come back when you make a decision.
Some decisions need to be done together.
Share this link and see what they think
Check our FAQ to clear up any doubts you might have.