Tokyo Bar Hopping Night Tour in ShinjukuAn introduction to Izakaya food & drink culture★★★★★
- 3 hour tour
- Small group tour
- English speaking guide
We deployed some measures to ensure the safety of our customers and guides.Read more
Dont wait! Seats are limited
- Pub crawl the hidden bars in Shinjuku of Tokyo that are usually hard to find for tourists at night
- Enjoy eating local street food & drinks that we highly recommend like locals
- All-in-one bar hopping tour. Drinks & Foods are included. so, you can come to the tour empty-handed
- Hop through 3 hidden local bars and pubs with a friendly local food tour guide
- 4 drinks & 3 dishes or 3 drinks & 4 dishes, enough for a full dinner meal. (Vegan menu available)
- Hopping 3 local izakaya bars with a local guide
- Photos during the tour
Hi! I've traveled to many countries. Through the experiences, I saw a lot of different cultures and customs, and that made me realize how unique Japanese culture is.
One of the unique cultures of Japanese people is drinking in local bars called "Izakaya", and I would love to share it with you in this pub crawl bar hopping tour in Tokyo!
In this Tokyo Bar Hopping tour, we will guide you to our favorite Japanese style bars (Izakaya) and food alleys in Shinjuku, and let you feel Tokyo's culinary scene as well as the authentic Tokyo nightlife.
Izakaya can be found only in Japan and is a tiny cozy bar / pub that serves small plates and alcohole drinks that go along with foods.
On this tour, there are lots of delicious and authentic local foods you can try, such as Yakitori, Gyoza (Japanese dumplings), Fried Tofu, and much more! Try Japanesa sake, cold beer or local drinks that you can only taste in Japan along with the delicious dishes!
MagicalTrip carefully handpicked the best food & drinks combos, enough for a full dinner meal served at each izakaya bar. This is an All-in-one bar tour. Drinks & Foods are included. So, you can come to tour empty-handed.
You can select from various types (over 30 kinds) of recommended foods and drinks. Also, a vegetarian menu is available. You can order the foods you like based on the tour guide's explanation and recommendation in each Izakaya, so don't worry even if you are a vegetarian or have food allergies. We offer food & drinks at a special price much cheaper than the actual price!
Of course, you can order additional food and drinks at each bar on your own. The local people are super friendly, especially when they drink at night. Let's have a drink (or a lot of drinks) with them!
Our local tour guide will take you to places you can't find or enjoy by yourself, and make you enjoy the Tokyo Nightlife like a local!!
On top of that, this is a small-group food tour, so you can enjoy the time like going out with friends! (Please check our reviews on TripAdvisor!)
Solo travelers, friends, couples, and family, all are welcome!
Join us on this pub crawl adventure! Let's have an awesome experience together in this unique atmosphere without any cultural or language barriers!
FREE EBOOK The Insider's Guide to Tokyo Nightlife
- Japanese Nightlife Phrasebook
- Must try foods and drinks in Japan
- 5 mistakes that foreigners make, and more!
Discover the Hidden Food Alleys and Bars in Shinjuku, Tokyo at Night - Pub Crawl Izakaya Bars like Locals
On arrival at the meeting point, our tour guide will take you around the lively food alley in Shinjuku, one of the biggest nightlife districts in Tokyo. Small traditional izakaya bars and food stalls grill fresh chickens, seafoods, and vegetables. In this night tour, you'll be crawling the first bar there. Here you can experience the backstreets of Tokyo and enjoy authentic local street food such as Yakitori, Fried Tofu, Gyoza, grilled vegetable, local beer, Japanese sake** from our selections on this Tokyo Bar Hopping Night Tour!
Pub Crawl through More Local Bars in Kabukicho- Experience various types of Izakaya bars
After visiting the first bar, we'll be hopping to 2 more bars in **Kabukicho** and Shinjuku 3-chome areas. These izakaya bars in nightlife district also get pretty crowded with local office workers, drinking with their co-workers after work at the tiny bars there at night. It's always packed and difficult to get a seat without reservations. But don't worry, **we'll make reservations ahead of time** to help you navigate through our favorite local bars that serve great local food and drinks. Also, **This is an All-in-one tour. All drinks & foods are included. so you come to the tour empty-handed!**
Immerse Yourself in Japanese Drinking Culture at Night in Tokyo! - Expect a Lot of Interactions with Locals in our Small-group Pub Crawl Night Tour!
During the tour, you'll get to play local games such as quizzes. Break through cultural & language barriers and have an entertaining Bar Hopping experience in Tokyo while interacting with locals and enjoying good Japanese food & drinks!! Enjoy the great bars Tokyo has to offer and have an awesome night out in Tokyo with locals.
- Anyone over 15 years old can join this tour but only those who are 20 years or older are allowed to drink alcohol by Japanese law.
- You do not need to pay for the guide's food and drinks
- This tour could possibly visit the place where smoking is not prohibited. please note that we may not be able to change the tour venues in this case.
- Out of respect for our other guests and to ensure the best tour for everyone, we must start the tour on time.
- You will not be able to join the tour, get refund or rescheduled if you are late for the tour and missed the group.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the tour starting time.
- Free date/time rescheduling up to 24 hours before the tour starting time (depending on availability).
- Local favorite foods and drinks
- Hidden spots all over Japan
- Meet 10 of our local guides
Not ready to book yet?
Save it for later
Travel planning is hard. Take your time :) Save this link just in case and come back when you make a decision.
Some decisions need to be done together.
Share this link and see what they think
Check our FAQ to clear up any doubts you might have.