Gion Historical Virtual Walking Tour in KyotoImmerse yourself in the Japanese classic culture in Kyoto, Japanese old capital
- 1.5 hour tour
- Small group tour
- English speaking guide
- Live streaming outside of Gion streets and explore the historical town for Geisha virtually
- Visit temples and learn about Japanese history in the old capital of Japan
- Take a historical walk in Gion area
- English speaking local guide
- A deep insights on Japanese old history and Gion district
- An educational virtual walking with guide's explanations
In this Gion Historical Virtual Walking Tour in Kyoto, we want to show you how Kyoto and especially Gion district is historically and culturally rich by exploring around with live streaming!
Gion district is famous as where you may be able to see the real Geisha and Maiko, and traditional buildings. Especially, the east part of Gion has still so many old building, making this whole Gion area look nostalgic and different from the other areas, so we want you to feel the part of its culture during this outdoor online virtual experience, helping you to plan your next trip to actual Kyoto!
Since this tour is done with live streaming, you can not only see Kyoto's unique and historical atmosphere from your home, but also ask your guides anything when you find any interests while your local guide is actually walking in the city center of Kyoto.
We can't wait to see you and explore Gion in Kyoto with you together soon!
- Tour time is in Japanese Time, so please check the time difference carefully.
- You need an internet connection and the ability to audio and video.
- Bring your drink or snacks to enjoy while we are exploring Kyoto.
- This is an online virtual tour, so we'll be guiding you around Gion in Kyoto.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the tour starting time.
- Free date/time rescheduling up to 24 hours before the tour starting time (depending on availability).
- Local favorite foods and drinks
- Hidden spots all over Japan
- Meet 10 of our local guides
Not ready to book yet?
Save it for later
Travel planning is hard. Take your time :) Save this link just in case and come back when you make a decision.
Some decisions need to be done together.
Share this link and see what they think
Check our FAQ to clear up any doubts you might have.