5-Hour Tokyo Historical Bike Tour through Tokyo Imperial PalaceCycle around Tokyo imeprical palace with a local guide - Tsukiji fish market, Ryogoku and more!★★★★★
- 5 hour tour
- Small group tour
- English speaking guide
We deployed some measures to ensure the safety of our customers and guides.Read more
- Visit 3 Japanese cultural place such as Sumo, fish market, and otaku.
- Visit Japanese historical places such as a big temple near Tokyo Tower and imperial palace
- Taste Japanese seafood lunch at Tsukiji during tour (Vegan menu available)
- Total milage is 24km (Suitable for intermediate rider)
- Bike rental (see photos/videos for bicycle type)
- Local guide showing you around
- Bike Insurance
- Additional Food and Drink (available for purchase)
This 5 hourTokyo Historical Bike Tour gives you a fascinating first-hand look at Tokyo's must-visit places in half-day! In this bike tour, you'll get to explore Tsukiji fish market, the Sumo town, "Ryogoku" and Imperial Palace.
You may already know but, we have 2 bike tours in Tokyo. Both of them have different tastes and highlights. We must say this historical tour's highlights are going to Tsukiji Fish Market and Imperial Palace by bicycle! Another one focuses more on visiting old neighborhoods like Asakusa, Yanaka and Ueno. If you have 2 days in Tokyo, Recommend to try both bike tours to complete must-visit spots in Tokyo!
On this tour, we'll take a pedal through some of the Tokyo's most famous historical towns - Ryogoku, Tsukiji Fish Market and Imperial Palace.
Aboard a hybrid cycle on this 5 hour sightseeing tour by bike and pass through beautiful rivers, parks, backstreets in Tokyo.
This is the bike tour for any travelers over 15 years old. We cycle 15 km and drop by several spots and explore the neighborhoods on foot. A hybrid bike is easy to ride so don't worry if you are a beginner!
Also, lunch, snack, drink, and bike insurance are included, so you come to the tour empty-handed.
Come join our Tokyo bike tour and explore more city treasures in the historical areas of Tokyo!
Check the videos and the cycling map below to get more ideas how this one is like!
Meet up with a Local Guide and Start Cycling to Ryogoku
Meeting at Asakusabashi station and getting a small lecture about traffic rules in Japan. After that, we are headed to the city called Ryogoku famous for Sumo wrestling.
Walking tour at Tsukiji Fish Market and Have Lunch with Fresh Seafoods at the Market
After learning a bit about Sumo culture, we move to **Tsukiji fish market** and walk around the market. Tsukiji is famous fish market in Japan and we can shop not only seafood but also street foods, deserts, and souvenirs! We have **luxury seafood lunch** here, too.
Highlight of this Bike Tour! Visiting Tokyo Imperial Palace and Local Shrines and Temples!
After exploring Tsukiji market, we cycle to Imperial Palace where you can view beautiful gardens and house which is the primary residence of the Emperor of Japan. We'll also pay a visit to a local shrine and big temple near Tokyo tower and learn about religion and history of Japan. Then, we are headed to Akihabara through Imperial palace and Tokyo station!
- All levels are welcome.
- Anyone over 15 years old can join this tour.
- For safety, the tour might be cancelled in case of unsuitable weather.
- Please wear comfortable clothes and shoes for cycling.
- You cannot put your luggages in the rental bike office during the tour. Please do not bring your luggage with you or put them in lockers before the tour.
- Itinerary order is subject to change depending on traffic, weather and operation
- If any place is closed, we will try to attend alternative place
- Please note that there might be other participants
- Out of respect for other guests and to ensure the best tour for everyone, we must start the tour on time.
- You will not be able to join the tour, get refund or rescheduled if you are late for the tour and missed the group.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the tour starting time.
- Free date/time change up to 24 hours till the tour starting time (depending on availability).
- The tour would be cancel If there is a 40% or more of rain probability. (In case of cancellation we will send a message one day before the tour)
- Local favorite foods and drinks
- Hidden spots all over Japan
- Meet 10 of our local guides
Not ready to book yet?
Save it for later
Travel planning is hard. Take your time :) Save this link just in case and come back when you make a decision.
Some decisions need to be done together.
Share this link and see what they think
Check our FAQ to clear up any doubts you might have.