5-Hour Tokyo Historical Bike Tour through Tokyo Imperial PalaceCycle around Tokyo imeprical palace with a local guide - Tsukiji fish market, Ryogoku and more!★★★★★
- 5 hour tour
- Small group tour
- English speaking guide
- Visit 3 Japanese cultural place such as Sumo, fish market, and otaku.
- Visit Japanese historical places such as a big temple near Tokyo Tower and imperial palace
- Taste Japanese seafood lunch at Tsukiji during tour (Vegan menu available)
- Total milage is 24km (Suitable for intermediate rider)
- Bike rental (see photos/videos for bicycle type)
- Local guide showing you around
- Bike Insurance
- Additional Food and Drink (available for purchase)
This 5 hourTokyo Historical Bike Tour gives you a fascinating first-hand look at Tokyo's must-visit places in half-day! In this bike tour, you'll get to explore Tsukiji fish market, the Sumo town, "Ryogoku" and Imperial Palace.
You may already know but, we have 2 bike tours in Tokyo. Both of them have different tastes and highlights. We must say this historical tour's highlights are going to Tsukiji Fish Market and Imperial Palace by bicycle! Another one focuses more on visiting old neighborhoods like Asakusa, Yanaka and Ueno. If you have 2 days in Tokyo, Recommend to try both bike tours to complete must-visit spots in Tokyo!
On this tour, we'll take a pedal through some of the Tokyo's most famous historical towns - Ryogoku, Tsukiji Fish Market and Imperial Palace.
Aboard a hybrid cycle on this 5 hour sightseeing tour by bike and pass through beautiful rivers, parks, backstreets in Tokyo.
This is the bike tour for any travelers over 15 years old. We cycle 15 km and drop by several spots and explore the neighborhoods on foot. A hybrid bike is easy to ride so don't worry if you are a beginner!
Also, lunch, snack, drink, and bike insurance are included, so you come to the tour empty-handed.
Come join our Tokyo bike tour and explore more city treasures in the historical areas of Tokyo!
Check the videos and the cycling map below to get more ideas how this one is like!
- All levels are welcome.
- Anyone over 15 yrs old can participate this tour.
- A tour may be canceled in case of weather condition. We'll let you know at least 1 day before the tour and give you a full refund or change a tour date if you'd like.
- Itinerary order is subject to change depending on traffic, weather and operation.
- Please note that there might be other participants.
- Please wear comfortable clothes.
- Out of respect for other guests and to ensure the best tour for everyone, we must start the tour on time.
- You will not be able to join the tour, get refund or rescheduled if you are late for the tour and missed the group.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the tour starting time.
- Free date/time change up to 24 hours till the tour starting time (depending on availability).
- The tour would be cancel If there is a 40% or more of rain probability. (In case of cancellation we will send a message one day before the tour)
- Local favorite foods and drinks
- Hidden spots all over Japan
- Meet 10 of our local guides
Not ready to book yet?
Save it for later
Travel planning is hard. Take your time :) Save this link just in case and come back when you make a decision.
Some decisions need to be done together.
Share this link and see what they think
Check our FAQ to clear up any doubts you might have.