Hiroshima Bar Hopping Food TourTaste Hiroshima's foods in one night at the biggest nightlife district in Hiroshima!★★★★★
- 3 hour tour
- Small group tour
- English speaking guide
We deployed some measures to ensure the safety of our customers and guides.Read more
- Explore Hiroshima locals drinking spots around Nagarekawa at an efficient pace.
- Guaranteed seats at 3 bars / izakayas where you will be able to try some amazing local foods.
- Try out some local foods such as Hiroshima-style okonomiyaki, oysters and horumon tempura!
- Interact with other friendly local bargoers and get a real sense of the culture, food and people!
- 1 drink & 1 Okonomiyaki plate (Japanese style pancake)
- 3 hours with a local guide
- Photos during a tour
- Food & Additional Drinks (Available for purchase at the bars)
You may be a little surprised at how many izakaya (Japanese pubs) there are in Hiroshima's drinking areas. To help you find the best spots, I've created this tour. We will be taking you to places only the locals know and recommend, making for a one and only experience! Together with friendly local guide, you won't miss out on great, authentic izakaya in Hiroshima.
There are a lot of delicious and genuine izakaya foods to be found around the Nagarekawa area, such as Hiroshima-style okonomiyaki, horumon tempura, oysters, and much more! Of course, most places will have a vegetarian menu to choose from, too. If you have dietary restrictions (allergies, non-dairy, etc.), feel free to let your guide know, and they'll definitely find something for you, don't worry!
If you're coming to Japan for the first time, going to an izakaya might be difficult because of some rules you don't know about or items on the menu you're not sure of, so our local guide will be with you to explain how everything works. Our guide will also share local stories with you, and you can, of course, ask any questions about Japan while sharing a drink! It's just like hanging out with a group of familiar friends.
The local people, especially when drinking at night, are super relaxed and friendly. Let's have a drink (or a lot of drinks) with them!
Our local tour guide will take you to places that would be hard to find or enjoy on your own. During the tour, you can indulge and enjoy the Hiroshima nightlife like a local!!
On top of that, this is a small-group food tour, so you're sure to have a memorable night, just like when going out with friends! (Please check our reviews on TripAdvisor!)
Solo travelers, friends, or couples...all are welcome!
- Anyone over 15 years old can join this tour.
- Starting time: 19:00
- You do not need to pay for the guide's food and drinks
- Please bring some cash for your additional orders
- Only people 20 years or older can drink alcohol because of law in Japan
- This tour could possibly visit the place where smoking is not prohibited. please note that we may not be able to change the tour venues in this case.
- Out of respect for our other guests and to ensure the best tour for everyone, we must start the tour on time.
- You will not be able to join the tour, get refund or rescheduled if you are late for the tour and missed the group.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the tour starting time.
- Free date/time change up to 24 hours till the tour starting time (depending on availability).
- Local favorite foods and drinks
- Hidden spots all over Japan
- Meet 10 of our local guides
Not ready to book yet?
Save it for later
Travel planning is hard. Take your time :) Save this link just in case and come back when you make a decision.
Some decisions need to be done together.
Share this link and see what they think
Check our FAQ to clear up any doubts you might have.