Night-time Karaoke Bar Experience in TokyoJoin a local karaoke enthusiast and sing your heart out!★★★★★
- 3 hour tour
- Small group tour
- English speaking guide
We deployed some measures to ensure the safety of our customers and guides.Read more
Minimum Booking: 2 people
- Enjoy karaoke with local karaoke enthusiast!
- Try the world's best karaoke system with largest number of songs and a karaoke bar with No.1 customer satisfaction service!
- Before going to karaoke, let's grab a drink at a Japanese izakaya bar!
- Go to the local izakaya bar and karaoke bar with a local guide
- Photos during the tour
- Drinks & food 500JPY- (＄5-)
- Karaoke entrance fee 1,800JPY ($16) / 2 hours
Typically in Europe, karaoke is usually a person standing on the stage singing. In Japan on the other hand, it is a different style of karaoke where you get your own karaoke room with the best surround sound system and you don’t have to care about random strangers you never met listening to you sing!
Our local guide will take you to the karaoke bar that is known for their customer satisfaction record in Japan!
If you like music, you will have so much fun with our amazing guide!
Let's have a fantastic night in Tokyo!
Grab a drink at a local izakaya in Shinjuku before going crazy at karaoke!
After meeting your friendly guide, let's hit it off by grabbing a drink in classic sightseeing spot, Memory Lane! Our guide will take you to a hidden local izakaya packed full of Japanese people. Let's break the ice with tasty food and refreshing drinks!
Venture through the East Side of Shinjuku station
After having one or two drinks, we walk to the east side of Shinjuku station which is where the karaoke bar is located. It’s a complicated route to get there but our guide will show you where to go. Have fun checking out the neon lights and famous landmarks of Shinjuku along the way!
Let's Start the Karaoke Party!
Once you arrive at karaoke, all you need to do is sing! Our guide will help you to select songs and order drinks. Have a memorable 2 hours together singing your hearts out!
- You do not need to pay for the guide's food and drinks, Karaoke fee
- Anyone can join
- Only people 20 years or older can drink alcohol because of law in Japan
- This tour could possibly visit the place where smoking is not prohibited. please note that we may not be able to change the tour venues in this case.
- Out of respect for other guests and to ensure the best tour for everyone, we must start the tour on time.
- You will not be able to join the tour, get refund or rescheduled if you are late for the tour and missed the group.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the tour starting time.
- Local favorite foods and drinks
- Hidden spots all over Japan
- Meet 10 of our local guides
Not ready to book yet?
Save it for later
Travel planning is hard. Take your time :) Save this link just in case and come back when you make a decision.
Some decisions need to be done together.
Share this link and see what they think
Check our FAQ to clear up any doubts you might have.