- Professional guide
"Let’s enjoy exploring and delicious food in Tsukiji! "
If you are looking for delicious experiences in Tsukiji, I can help you, because I am the No.1 expert who knows everything about Tsukiji gourmet information.
I have been active in the mass media field as a Tsukiji Fish Market advisor, and have written many books about the market's restaurants and the market itself. My books have received global recognition.
I also became champion in a famous Japanese television series called "TV Champion" for my deep knowledge of the market. People now call me the "Tsukiji King".
Since I graduated from University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign (USA) and got MBA degree, I can communicate with you in English without any problem.
Please feel free to contact me.
This may be your last chance to visit Tsukiji fish market, since it is scheduled to move to the other location in the near future. Don’t miss the chance!
- Please note that there may be other participants
- Eating sushi is optional
- If you would like to eat Sushi at the end, please let your guide know that. (You need to pay for it on your own)
- Reservations may be cancelled without a charge up to 8 days prior to the program date
- Reservations cancelled less than 7 days before the program date will incur the following charges:
- Between 7 days prior and 1 day prior to the reservation date: 100% of the program charge
- Cancellation after the starting time or no show: 100% of the program charge
- Time in Japan Standard Time
- - Request to book through Book It button
- - Make a payment on the next page
- - We will check the availability and come back to you via E-mail.
- - Upon confirmation of your booking, you will be able to check the status and detailed information through your booking list.* Please check Remarks above before booking.