3-Hour Osaka Highlights Bike TourCycle around the magnificent Osaka castle area★★★★★
- 3 hour tour
- Small group tour
- English speaking guide
We deployed some measures to ensure the safety of our customers and guides.Read more
- Skip the crowds and take on a refreshing ride to Osaka Castle, guided by a trustworthy local guide.
- Set foot in Osaka Castle and other shrines and learn it's well-kept secrets and history .
- Everything is included. Simply get on your bike and ride off into the wind!
- Bike rental fee
- Food samplings (some local snacks) (Vegan menu available)
- Photos during the tour
- 3 hours with a local guide
- Additional food (available for purchase)
In this cycling tour, we will guide you to Osaka Castle and the surrounding area. Osaka Castle is one of the three greatest castles in Japan, so I'm sure you will be amazed. Additionally, we'll visit a shrine to learn about one of the religions in Japan (Shinto), and we'll walk along the shopping streets to try some authentic Japanese food. Throughout the tour, your guide will teach you fun facts about Japanese history and culture.
I know that when you're traveling in Japan, you'll find yourself eating a lot because of the delicious food, so I hope this tour will give you the opportunity to exercise a bit to refresh yourself and be healthy.
In this tour, some of the food you'll be trying will be inclusive, but of course, you're free to buy any snacks or drinks at your expense. We're going to visit some souvenir shops, and we'll walk along the shopping streets, so there will be plenty of food for your tastebuds to explore.
Around Osaka Castle, the roads are well-maintained and it's not as crowded as the other parts of Osaka, so you don't have to worry about cycling in the crowd. It's nice and safe!! Also, one thing I can say is that cycling is very common in Japan, so it's a cycle-friendly country. We will have a small group, so you can feel free to tell us whenever you'd like to stop to take photos or take a break. The total distance that we're going to cycle will be around 14km, and most of the roads will be flat. So, I would like to welcome all solo travelers, friends, couples, and families! Please keep in mind that the minimum height requirement for this tour is 150cm (5 feet).
Please come and join us for this cycling adventure around Osaka Castle!! Let's have an awesome experience together in this unique atmosphere!!
If you are a biker and willing to explore town by bicycle, we have bike tours in Tokyo and Kyto as well! Check them out more for your adventure!
Meet up at a bicycle rental office near Tenjinbashisuji 6-chome Station!
Don't worry about getting lost to get to our meeting point. We're going to meet up at a bicycle rental office near the Tenjinbashisuji 6-chome Station, so as long as you can find your way to the station, you'll be good to go. From the office, we'll pass through the cycling roads that are just next to Okawa River and head towards Osaka Castle!!
Head towards the beautiful Osaka Castle, and cycle around its premises.
Osaka Castle is located in the middle of a very large park known as Osaka Castle Park. It's approximately 105 hectares big!! So instead of taking a long walk and using up all your energy for the day, why not use a bicycle?! You'll also feel the nice breeze as you cycle near to the castle. On top of that, we'll take a stroll and take photos with the Osaka Castle!
Tired from all the biking? Let's satisfy our hunger with a good old Takoyaki break ;)
After visiting Osaka Castle, we'll take a break to taste Osaka's soul food: takoyaki. It's highly recommended to try it if you're visiting Osaka. After you've enjoyed indulging takoyaki, we will briefly go and have a look at Japan's longest shopping street, Tenjinbashisuji, which is 2.6km long and has more than 600 shops. Of course, we don't want all of our trips to come to an end, but once we're finished, we'll head back to the bicycle rental office.
- All levels are welcome.
- Anyone over 15 years old can join this tour.
- Rental bike is included (Helmet is not included)
- For safety, the tour might be cancelled in case of unsuitable weather.
- Please wear comfortable clothes and shoes for cycling.
- You can put your luggages in the rental bike office during the tour by paying 500 yen additionally on the tour date.
- Itinerary order is subject to change depending on traffic, weather and operation
- If any place is closed, we will try to attend alternative place
- Please note that there might be other participants
- Out of respect for other guests and to ensure the best tour for everyone, we must start the tour on time.
- You will not be able to join the tour, get refund or rescheduled if you are late for the tour and missed the group.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the tour starting time.
- Free date/time rescheduling up to 24 hours before the tour starting time (depending on availability).
- The tour would be cancel If there is a 40% or more of rain probability. (In case of cancellation we will send a message one day before the tour)
- Local favorite foods and drinks
- Hidden spots all over Japan
- Meet 10 of our local guides
Not ready to book yet?
Save it for later
Travel planning is hard. Take your time :) Save this link just in case and come back when you make a decision.
Some decisions need to be done together.
Share this link and see what they think
Check our FAQ to clear up any doubts you might have.