3-Hour Osaka Highlights Bike TourCycle around the magnificent Osaka castle area★★★★★
- 3 hour tour
- Small group tour
- English speaking guide
We deployed some measures to ensure the safety of our customers and guides.Read more
- Skip the crowds and take on a refreshing ride to Osaka Castle, guided by a trustworthy local guide.
- Set foot in Osaka Castle and other shrines and learn it's well-kept secrets and history .
- Everything is included. Simply get on your bike and ride off into the wind!
- Bike rental fee
- Food samplings (some local snacks) (Vegan menu available)
- Photos during the tour
- 3 hours with a local guide
- Additional food (available for purchase)
In this cycling tour, we will guide you to Osaka Castle and the surrounding area. Osaka Castle is one of the three greatest castles in Japan, so I'm sure you will be amazed. Additionally, we'll visit a shrine to learn about one of the religions in Japan (Shinto), and we'll walk along the shopping streets to try some authentic Japanese food. Throughout the tour, your guide will teach you fun facts about Japanese history and culture.
I know that when you're traveling in Japan, you'll find yourself eating a lot because of the delicious food, so I hope this tour will give you the opportunity to exercise a bit to refresh yourself and be healthy.
In this tour, some of the food you'll be trying will be inclusive, but of course, you're free to buy any snacks or drinks at your expense. We're going to visit some souvenir shops, and we'll walk along the shopping streets, so there will be plenty of food for your tastebuds to explore.
Around Osaka Castle, the roads are well-maintained and it's not as crowded as the other parts of Osaka, so you don't have to worry about cycling in the crowd. It's nice and safe!! Also, one thing I can say is that cycling is very common in Japan, so it's a cycle-friendly country. We will have a small group, so you can feel free to tell us whenever you'd like to stop to take photos or take a break. The total distance that we're going to cycle will be around 14km, and most of the roads will be flat. So, I would like to welcome all solo travelers, friends, couples, and families! Please keep in mind that the minimum height requirement for this tour is 150cm (5 feet).
Please come and join us for this cycling adventure around Osaka Castle!! Let's have an awesome experience together in this unique atmosphere!!
If you are a biker and willing to explore town by bicycle, we have bike tours in Tokyo and Kyto as well! Check them out more for your adventure!
- Anyone over 15 years old can join this tour.
- Rental bike is included (Helmet is not included)
- Please wear clothes that you can ride a bike comfortably with
- All levels are welcome.
- The tour may be canceled in case of weather condition. We'll inform you around 19:00 one day before your tour date if the tour is cancelled and give you a full refund or reschedule to another date if you'd like.
- Itinerary order is subject to change depending on traffic, weather and operation
- The time and order of itinerary may change due to weather and traffic condition on the day
- You can put your luggages in the rental bike office during the tour by paying 500 yen additionally on the tour date.
- If any place is closed, we will try to attend alternative place
- Please note that there might be other participants
- We might customize the tour plan to fit customer's desire
- Out of respect for other guests and to ensure the best tour for everyone, we must start the tour on time.
- You will not be able to join the tour, get refund or rescheduled if you are late for the tour and missed the group.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the tour starting time.
- Free date/time rescheduling up to 24 hours before the tour starting time (depending on availability).
- The tour would be cancel If there is a 40% or more of rain probability. (In case of cancellation we will send a message one day before the tour)
- Local favorite foods and drinks
- Hidden spots all over Japan
- Meet 10 of our local guides
Not ready to book yet?
Save it for later
Travel planning is hard. Take your time :) Save this link just in case and come back when you make a decision.
Some decisions need to be done together.
Share this link and see what they think
Check our FAQ to clear up any doubts you might have.