- Go into the deep indoor food alley of Tokyo's coolest nightlife area with a friendly tour guide
- Crawl 3 hidden izakaya bars & pubs
- Experience Shibuya's urban night culture by sharing a table with the locals
- Try local drinks and food that locals get at night from our recommendations
- Includes Japanese food & drink tastings, enough for a full dinner meal
- 3 drinks & 3 dishes (you can select from our menu)
- Hopping 3 local izakaya bars with a local guide
- The MagicalTrip original sake cup
- Photos during the tour
- One drink & food at the first bar ($5-8)
Konnichiwa. Ryo desu!
Shibuya is one of the most popular districts in Japan. It's especially famous for the Shibuya crossing handling 2 million people everyday. And of course, no one comes to Tokyo without taking a picture with the famous Hachiko statue for Instagram.
Most tourists go to Shibuya, Tokyo by day. I'm here to show you how Shibuya is by night.
The Hachiko statue becomes the meeting point where hundreds of people wait for their friends and dates, and then go enjoy the fun night of Shibuya.
On the night of the Shibuya bar hopping tour, our friendly local tour guide will wait for you right outside of Shibuya station, like a real local! You will then pub crawl to 3 unknown Japanese Izakaya style bars with a guide: two of them are located in a hidden meat alley and the other one is in Dogen zaka area. The hidden meat alley is one of highlights of this tour!
Many tiny pubs and bars offering various types of food and drinks hide in this alley in a building. Unlike other food alleys, this alley's festival atmosphere is a whole floor in a huge building that hosts many types of local bars and pubs!
Each restaurant has different style of meat presentation and preparation.
MagicalTrip carefully handpicked the best food & drinks combos, enough for a full dinner meal.
You can select from various types (over 30 kinds) of recommended foods and drinks like teppan, meat-sushi, Japanese steak, sake, Japanese whiskey, beer and more! Of course, there are vegetarian menus, so don't worry.
You can order the foods you like based on the tour guide's explanation and recommendation in each Izakaya bar, so don't worry even if you are a vegetarian or have food allergies.
We offer food & drinks at a special price much cheaper than the actual price!
Of course, you can order additional food and drinks at each bar on your own.
Let's try local foods and drinks that you can only try in Japan during this nightlife food tour!
- Starting time: 19:00 (please refer to your selected reservation booking time)
- You do not need to pay for the guide's food and drinks.
- Food & drinks are not included for the first bar (It will probably cost around $5-8 (600-900JPY) per person)
- Please bring some cash for the first bar, and any additional orders for the second and third bar. Credit cards are not accepted.
- Only people 20 years or older are allowed to drink alcohol in Japan
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the tour starting time.
- Free date/time change up to 4 hours till the tour starting time.
- Being late for more than 30 minutes without contacting us will be regarded as a cancellation without any refund.