Osaka Bar Hopping Night Tour in NambaIndulge in Osaka's Food & Nightlife at Hidden Pubs★★★★★
- 3 hour tour
- Small group tour
- English speaking guide
What makes this tour unique
- Discover Osaka's hidden nightlife food alleys where locals dine and drink
- Enjoy tasty local food and drinks in the unique atmosphere of Namba district
- All-in-one bar hopping tour. Drinks & Foods are included. so, you can come to the tour empty-handed
- Hop through 3 local bars in this nightlife food tour, Osaka with a friendly local guide
- 4 drinks & 1 dish & 8 deep-fried skewers / 3 drinks & 2 dishes & 8 deep-fried skewers (Vegetarian menu available / vegan & gluten-free menu are not available.)
- 3 hours with a local guide
- Photos during the tour
Check out YouTuber Chonnyday experiencing our tour
Tips and recommendations by our official guides
Through meeting many unique people and feeling their cultures with my eyes, I also would like to introduce my hometown, Osaka and share my culture to others as well.
Because Osaka having been developed as a commercial city since the Edo era ( over 400 years ago ) and was located near sea, many types of seafood were available abundantly and various Japanese foods from other areas also gathered in this city. It is no surprise that it has been called "the Kitchen of Japan" throughout history. For those reasons, there are a variety of local foods in Osaka that you can taste! Kushi Age ( Fried Skewers, Takoyaki (Fried Octopus), and Okonomiyaki are my favorite! They go along well with drinks such as Cold Draft Beer, Japanese Sake, and Shochu)
In this Osaka Bar Hopping Tour, we'll visit 3 of my favorite traditional Izakaya bars and enjoy unique local dishes and drinks in the crowd full of local people at night. Don't worry people in Osaka are so friendly and outgoing!
As this is an all-in one bar tour, enough drinks & food for a full dinner meal is included. We chose the best izakaya food & drinks, so you can come to tour empty-handed and enjoy the meal during the tour!
At each izakaya bar, you can choose your favorites from our recommended food & drink menu. The food is available for vegetarian and vegan people, so do not worry if you have any food restrictions.
Of course, you can order additional food and drinks at each bar if you want. It would be a great memory if we can drink with Osaka's friendly local people drinking in izakaya.
I'm sure that it will make your night an amazing and memorable experience!
You will notice that the town you are staying at has a shining and bright night time atmosphere, tasty local food and drinks, and friendly local people! This is a small-group food tour so you can expect a lot of interactions with other guests as well as local people. All types of travelers are welcome! (solo travelers, family, couples etc.)
See you soon!
Start the Osaka Pub Tour by Hopping Hidden Local Bars & Taste Local Food at Namba Area
After meeting our local tour guide at exit 15B of Namba station, the guide will take you around Hozenji Yokocho Alley, located near Dotonbori. This narrow alley reminds people of the historic old days of Osaka with Japanese style Izakaya bars lined up in the alley and including a small temple called Hozenji temple. Many locals come relax and enjoy local food there at night. After walking around the alley, we'll visit the first Izakaya bar that serves various types of Osaka's traditional food such as Kushikatsu (fried skewers). The combination of this local food and drinking local Beer, Sake, and Shochu will definitely pump up your night!
Pub Crawl through the Indoor Food Alley featuring Osaka's Foods & Drinks
At first, your guide will take you to the 1st bar in an area called Ura-Namba, where hidden traditional and delicious restaurants are located. We are going to one of the most unique nightlife food alleys around there. A collection of 20 kinds of Izakaya bars and eateries filled daily full of locals grabbing a bite to eat at night. Have a seat and enjoy your meals and drinks in front of a bar serving small Japanese plates such as Yakitori (chicken skewers) and grilled vegetables. You can also try sushi, takoyaki, Okonomiyaki ( Japanese savory pancake origins from Osaka) or many other kinds of delicious local food from many bars in this food alley.
Get a Taste of Osaka Drinking Culture & Get to Know Osaka People - Enjoy the Night in Style like the Locals Do!
After enjoying delicious fried skewers, you and our local guide will go to the next izakaya bar of the bar hopping tour. At this place you can eat a traditional Japanese food which most tourists don't really know. Osaka is known for their variety of food so try so many kinds of dishes on the tour! Of course let's grab many more drinks! This bar hopping food tour is not over yet! Afterwards let's continue hopping more izakaya bars in the Namba area!
Snap Photos at One of the Most Famous Spots in Osaka - Capture the Dotonbori Nightlife
Before going back to Namba station, we'll drop by Dotonbori and take memorable photos with friends and the guide you met on this night food tour! The atmosphere of Dotonbori is totally different at night compared to the day. At night it is very vivid and unique like the local people who live in Osaka. By the end of this food tour, you'll surely get to know how distinctive and special this city really is. After all this city is known amongst travelers as being the nightlife "Party City" of Japan!
Right Outside of Namba Station Exit 15-BSee on google maps
- The guide will be holding a red/orange sign saying "MagicalTrip"
- Please note that there may be other participants
- You do not need to pay for the guide's food and drinks
- This tour could possibly visit the place where smoking is not prohibited. please note that we may not be able to change the tour venues in this case.
- Only person over 20 years of age can drink alcohol because of law in Japan
- Anyone over 15 years old can join this tour.
- Out of respect for our other guests and to ensure the best tour for everyone, we must start the tour on time.
- You will not be able to join the tour, get refund or rescheduled if you are late for the tour and missed the group.
- We do not recommend bringing young children and baby on this tour. We can refer customers with children to outside sitter services, so please contact us before booking.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the tour starting time.
- Free date/time change up to 24 hours till the tour starting time.
- Cancellation after the starting time or no show, we offer no refund or date/time change.