- Discover Osaka's hidden nightlife food alleys where locals dine and drink
- Enjoy tasty local food and drinks in the unique atmosphere of Namba district
- Hop through 3 local bars in this nightlife food tour, Osaka with a friendly local guide
- 3 hours with a local guide
- Some Japanese Sake
- Hopping 3 local izakaya bars with a local guide
- Photos during the tour
Hi, my name is Miori!
I was born and raised in Osaka.
Through meeting many unique people and feeling their cultures with my eyes, I also would like to introduce my hometown, Osaka and share my culture to others as well.
Because Osaka having been developed as a commercial city since the Edo era ( over 400 years ago ) and was located near sea, many types of seafood were available abundantly and various Japanese foods from other areas also gathered in this city. It is no surprise that it has been called "the Kitchen of Japan" throughout history. For those reasons, there are a variety of local foods in Osaka that you can taste! Kushi Age ( Fried Skewers, Takoyaki (Fried Octopus), and Okonomiyaki are my favorite! They go along well with drinks such as Cold Draft Beer, Japanese Sake, and Sochu)
In this Osaka Bar Hopping Nightlife Food Tour, we'll visit 3 of my favorite traditional Izakaya bars and enjoy unique local dishes and drinks in the crowd full of local people at night. Don't worry people in Osaka are so friendly and outgoing!
I'm sure that it will make your night an amazing and memorable experience!
You will notice that the town you are staying at has a shining and bright night time atmosphere, tasty local food and drinks, and friendly local people! This is a small-group food tour so you can expect a lot of interactions with other guests as well as local people. All types of travelers are welcome! (solo travelers, family, couples etc.)
See you soon!
- Please note that there may be other participants
- You do not need to pay for the guide's food and drinks
- Please bring some cash for your drinks and food, as most bars don't accept credit cards
- Usually each izakaya bar costs around 1,000 - 2,000JPY ($8 - $20)
- Please note that most of the Izakaya bars have a cover charge of 300-500 JPY ($2-4) per person, which usually includes a small appetizer of the day called otooshi
- You might need to order at least 1 food at the bar because it's the rule for some bars
- Only person over 20 years of age can drink alcohol because of law in Japan
- Out of respect for our other guests and to ensure the best tour for everyone, we must start the tour on time. Please note that you may need to join the tour from the second/third bar if you are being too late for the tour.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the tour starting time.
- Free date/time change up to 3 hours till the tour starting time.
- Cancellation after the starting time or no show, we offer no refund or date/time change.
- Please contact us as soon as possible if you know you will be late. We will start the tour on time. If you are able to contact us within 30 minutes after tour starting time we'll try to see if you can still join the tour.
- Being late for more than 30 minutes without contacting us will be regarded as a cancellation without any refund.
- Make a payment on the next page
- You can check its availability in the calendar
- We will send you detailed information about your guide and a direction to the meeting place on the day of your tour date