Sapporo Bar Hopping Food TourHop on to local izayaka bars in Susukino, Sapporo★★★★★
- 3 hour tour
- Small group tour
- English speaking guide
We deployed some measures to ensure the safety of our customers and guides.Read more
- Visit 3 different izakaya bars that you wouldn't find on your own
- Tuck yourselves in an igloo shaped Izakaya and enjoy some fresh seafood
- Try local foods and drinks that our local guides highly recommend
- 1 food set & 1 drink
- Hopping 3 local izakaya bars with a local guide
- Tour photos
- Drinks and food at 2nd & 3rd bar
Wondering what to do in Sapporo at night? Let's have an experience like locals do.
Actually, Sapporo turns into a quaint night town where locals hang out for drinks and dinner.
In addition, Sapporo is probably the best city to eat and drink seafood in Japan because Saporro is surrounded by cold ocean where many fatty and tasty seafoods are caught and has large lands that many cows and sheeps are farmed. Also, because of the pure snow and fresh water, the sake and beer in Sapporo tastes great!
So why don't you go outside and explore Sapporo at night? Sapporo local guides are here to share with you the best ways of making the most out of Sapporo nightlife: bar hopping at local izakayas!
Izakaya is an unique aspect of our culture! It is a combination of a diner and a pub, where people enjoy drinking with well-paired small dishes. A traditional izakaya is usually cozy, which naturally makes people start communicating with one another.
At first, we'll stroll the streets of Susukino area (the downtown of Sapporo) and stop by the first place, where you'll sample fresh seafoods from Hokkaido and recommended drinks, like cold draft beer, Japanese sake, or shochu.
For the second and third place, a guide will recommend a group some izakayas from the Magical Trip Bar Hopping Map, based on your preferences.
This map lists some of the best local izayakayas around, varying from typical standing izakayas, to some unique ones.
Why don't we do bar hopping in Susukino, Sapporo with us?
I'm surely confident that you will like it.
Indulge in some amazing seafood, fresh from the cold seas of Hokkaido!
Your bar hopping tour begins from Susukino station. Enter a secret, underground Izakaya, say "Kanpai!" and enjoy some locally produced food and drinks! Surrounded by sea, Hokkaido is the perfect place to enjoy fatty fish all year round!
Hopping various Izakayas, recommended by Sapporo local guides
Fill up your stomach and decide where you want to enjoy some more Hokkaido food/drink on your next stop while hearing about your local guide's favorite locations. Sapporo is home to various unique drinking spots like a hidden indoor bar.
Conclude your night with more drinks! Finish with a sweet parfait or with a savory Ramen, the choice is yours young skywalker.
Hokkaido is the place where you can enjoy drinking in many ways. Drink some Hokkaido whiskey or beer? Finish by filling up your stomach with a parfait or a Japanese favorite: ramen!
- Anyone over 15 years old can join this tour but only those who are 20 years or older are allowed to drink alcohol by Japanese law.
- You do not need to pay for the guide's food and drinks
- Please bring some cash for your drinks and food, as most bars don't accept credit cards
- Usually each izakaya bar costs around 1,000 - 2,000JPY ($8 - $20)
- Please note that some Izakaya bars have a cover charge of 300-500 JPY ($2-4) per person, which usually includes a small appetizer of the day called Otooshi
- This tour could possibly visit the place where smoking is not prohibited. please note that we may not be able to change the tour venues in this case.
- Out of respect for our other guests and to ensure the best tour for everyone, we must start the tour on time.
- Please note that if you are late for more than 15 minutes than meeting time (10 mins before the tour starting time), you will not be able to join the tour, get refund or rescheduled."
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the tour starting time.
- Free date/time rescheduling up to 24 hours before the tour starting time (depending on availability).
- Local favorite foods and drinks
- Hidden spots all over Japan
- Meet 10 of our local guides
Not ready to book yet?
Save it for later
Travel planning is hard. Take your time :) Save this link just in case and come back when you make a decision.
Some decisions need to be done together.
Share this link and see what they think
Check our FAQ to clear up any doubts you might have.