Osaka Retro Photography TourExplore photogenic spots in Osaka with your own photographer
- 1.5 hour tour
- Small group tour
- English speaking guide
We deployed some measures to ensure the safety of our customers and guides.Read more
- Explore Shinsekai, a retro aesthetic downtown area in Osaka with huge and vibrant signs
- Travel on an Osaka exclusive tram & see peaceful streetscapes from a special vantage point
- Visit Sumiyoshi Taisha Shrine: a historical & famous shrine among the locals with more than 600 stone lanterns
- Keep the memories and get 20 professionally edited photos of YOU taken during the tour
- 20 edited photos during your tour around Shinsekai and Sumiyoshi Taisha Shrine
- Exploring Osaka with a local guide / english-speaking photographer
- A one way ticket for Hankai Tram (210yen)
- Food and drinks
- Transportation cost for return to the city centre
Hi guys! Do you know there are still so many photo spots in Osaka? I am so happy that I have finally gotten this opportunity to introduce you much more hidden but beautiful & photogenic places you will feel part of "real Osaka." I have packed 3 things I think is local in this photo tour, so I wish I can hear your reactions such as you cannot even reach the things without our photo tour. What I would like you to do is to try unique experiences with being taken photos of yours. Your tour guide will explain history and interesting stories of each spot as a tour guide's point of view as well as take sophisticated photos as a viewpoint of a photographer. Have you tried only one tram in Osaka? Are you curious about the shrine with 1800 years of history? Try this tour, and we will show you what we the locals have been familiar with through generations.
Walk through a retro but real Osaka archade and find our old symbol of Shinsekai,Tsutenkaku
On arrival at the meeting point, our tour guide / photographer will take you on an unforgettable adventure through Shinsekai, Tsutenkaku. Explore the local spots, and take photos in front of Tsutenkaku. Then, walk around the Shinsekai photogenic places recommended by photographers. These places and our guides will provide you with unforgettable solo trip, honeymoon, and family travel moments taken with a camera.
Continue walking and discover a tiny platform & one-man Hankai tram right in the middle of Shinsekai
After taking photos in Shinsekai, we will be going through the local shopping street and heading to a local tram station. At the station, we will take photos with a colourful tram. If there are not so many passengers, we also can try to take photos inside car and feel like a local!
Travel on a tram and reach the peaceful, sacred and historical shrine in unique architecture
About 15 minutes later, you will find from a tram window a huge Torii gate of Sumiyoshi Taisha shrine, one of the most historical buildings in Osaka. In the shrine, we will have photos with the famous bridge and lanterns, which you can feel Japan, with the sunset.
- No cameras required unless you want to take picturesque photos of your own!
- Out of respect for our other guests and to ensure the best tour for everyone, we must start the tour on time.
- Please note that if you are late for more than 15 minutes than meeting time (10 mins before the tour starting time), you will not be able to join the tour, get refund or rescheduled.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the tour starting time.
- Free date/time rescheduling up to 24 hours before the tour starting time (depending on availability).
- Local favorite foods and drinks
- Hidden spots all over Japan
- Meet 10 of our local guides
Not ready to book yet?
Save it for later
Travel planning is hard. Take your time :) Save this link just in case and come back when you make a decision.
Some decisions need to be done together.
Share this link and see what they think
Check our FAQ to clear up any doubts you might have.