Osaka Local Foodie Tour in Dotonbori and Shinsekai Try Osaka's must-eat foods★★★★★
- 3 hour tour
- Small group tour
- English speaking guide
- An all-inclusive food tour where you will get to eat 8 different Osaka specialities, selected by our local guide.
- In 3 hours, enjoy a wide array of different Takoyaki, Okonomiyaki and Kushikatsu and learn of its origins.
- Explore hidden alleys and temples, away from the main streets (and crowds!) to learn the history of Osaka first-hand from a local.
- 6 pieces of Kushikatsu and 1 drink (Vegan menu available)
- 1 piece of Okonomiyaki (Vegan menu available)
- 1 box of Takoyaki (Vegan menu available)
- 3 hrs with a local Guide
- Extra street food, drinks or dessert (available for purchase)
- Transportation fee (¥180) from Shinsekai to Dotonbori
As an Osaka local, Dotonbori and Shinsekai have been my favorite cities ever since. I would love to tell everyone around the world about how warm and energetic Osaka is! I would also like to introduce Osaka's dietary culture and its uniqueness by taking you to our recommended Okonomiyaki, Kushikatsu and Okonomiyaki spots!
In this food tour, we will provide you with not only visits to the popular tourists attractions and local fooderies while giving insights on how this city has been developed. I will also guide you to hidden gem spots that only locals usually visit. Our tour is highly efficient, meaning you won't waste a single time going through so many awesome locations! I would also love to help you witness the comparison between modern and traditional culture of this city by visiting places that hasn't changed at all and places that have changed significantly.
From children to the elderly, this tour can be enjoyed by all ages. Whether you're a couple or family, you will be sure to deepen your knowledge by sharing this experience.
I can hardly wait for the opportunity to teach you more about my favorite city! Osaka loving locals will be sure to guide you and make unforgettable memories your trip!
- All ages can join this tour.
- Please note that there might be other participants.
- You do not need to pay for guide's food and drinks.
- This tour could possibly visit the place where smoking is not prohibited. please note that we may not be able to change the tour venues in this case.
- Out of respect for other guests and to ensure the best tour for everyone, we must start the tour on time.
- You will not be able to join the tour, get refund or rescheduled if you are late for the tour and missed the group.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the tour starting time.
- Free date/time change up to 24 hours till the tour starting time (depending on availability).
- Being late for more than 5 minutes without contacting us will be regarded as a cancellation without any refund.
- Local favorite foods and drinks
- Hidden spots all over Japan
- Meet 10 of our local guides
Not ready to book yet?
Save it for later
Travel planning is hard. Take your time :) Save this link just in case and come back when you make a decision.
Some decisions need to be done together.
Share this link and see what they think
Check our FAQ to clear up any doubts you might have.