Hiroshima stories of tragedy and recovery from Atomic BombShare the stories of what happened in Hiroshima and now from a local guide
- 1 hour tour
- Small group tour
- English speaking guide
- Learn deep insights of what happened in Hiroshima in 1945 and ever since
- Our local guide will share some personal stories from their perspectives
- Showing some places and documents online and you can get travel tips for your next travel
- English speaking local guide
- Bring your drink or snacks to enjoy while we are exploring Hiroshima
On this online experience you'll know about what happened in Hiroshima in 1945 and after stories of Hiroshima with a local guide.
I personally think that this is something that people all over the world should know and hope that this tour would be a good opportunity to think about the world peace.
Our local guide shows some documents and Peace Memorial Park by google maps with you and share its history and stories at each spot.
You'll get deeper insights by hearing its histories and personal stories of a local guide living in Japan.
This virtual tour will be very interactive. Therefore, you can ask whatever you want during the tour not only about tour topics but also Japanese cultures or tips for your next trip!
Your guide will answer your questions during the tour and share some recommendations for your, so join and get connected with us virtually!
- Tour time is in Japanese Time, so please check the time difference carefully.
- You need an internet connection and the ability to audio and video.
- Bring your drink or snacks to enjoy while we are exploring Tokyo.
- This is an online virtual tour, so we'll be guiding you around Peace Memorial Park in Hiroshima, Japan.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the tour starting time.
- Free date/time rescheduling up to 24 hours before the tour starting time (depending on availability).
- Local favorite foods and drinks
- Hidden spots all over Japan
- Meet 10 of our local guides
Not ready to book yet?
Save it for later
Travel planning is hard. Take your time :) Save this link just in case and come back when you make a decision.
Some decisions need to be done together.
Share this link and see what they think
Check our FAQ to clear up any doubts you might have.